Default so i guess... 'thunders stacked as fk' is the thing now?

we already have..
    warriors stacked as fk..
    spur stacked as fk..
    clippers stacked as fk..
    raptor stacked as fk..

so bron stans' next slogan in ISH is gonna be thunders stacked as fk?

Default Re: so i guess... 'thunders stacked as fk' is the thing now?

Quote Originally Posted by bobopenguin
    we already have..
    warriors stacked as fk..
    spur stacked as fk..
    clippers stacked as fk..
    raptor stacked as fk..

so bron stans' next slogan in ISH is gonna be thunders stacked as fk?
    I don't think so. They've been playing with hyper-short rotations and tonight that win pretty much got generated by 5-6 guys with essentially no help. Role players are shooting and scoring out of their minds. Adams has stepped up in a way that I'm not sure Cleveland has an answer for on the glass.

It's the perfect storm for OKC right now with how they're playing. They were TRULY a couple of LMA gimmes away from being down 3-1 last round, and since SA let them off the hook (in large thanks to Russ and Adams' late game clutch play) they've just been going nuts. Waiters and Roberson are playing to their full potential thanks to Russ using his aggressiveness in the perfect way, they're knocking down threes left and right. Ibaka is being utilized in the ways that he should be. Durant is doing his thing.

I'm not sure how much better they can play (I think this is their absolute ceiling as a team) but I'm also not confident that there's enough time left in the NBA season for them to cool off in time to not win it all.

They aren't stacked as fk. They have two incredible talents, but this recent surge is thanks to Russell Westbrook finally growing a brain, and the fact that they're obliterating teams on the glass on the offensive and defensive ends, complete with great defense. Russ's endless motor has also been allowing for these guys to take it easy when needed so they can play more minutes. It's all coming together for them. I don't think the series is over but it will be very difficult for either GS or Cleveland to stop them, and it will be damn near impossible if they play anything like this.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Anything that makes Lebron's loss in this years final look like an epic underdog fight.... 2/7 no matter what...

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

People only care about the stacked notion if you go out of your way and change teams numerous times to chase rings.

OKC is organic. That shit happened naturally and they haven't stopped trying.

naw the role players are playing great because of durant and westbrook. Without them on the floor they're trash. Meanwhile Curry goes post season mode and the Warriors are still in the close game.