Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Kobe Bryant vs James Harden 2014-15

Quote Originally Posted by Asiantastic
    Don't get me wrong, he's playing like ass right now and he honestly shouldn't be taking more than 18-20 shots. I hate the way he's playing right now as much as anyone, but the amount of shit he gets is seriously too much. It's mainly trolling, but nonetheless ridiculous.

That's why I said they're playing better than expected. Everyone wrote off the Rockets, claiming they would be the 8th or out of the playoffs, but the way the team is meshing is the surprising part.
    Yeah, i mean his teammates blaming him, the guts to put the blame on somebody else when you scored 0 points as a starting point guard is just ridicoulous. They are frustrated because they are losing but they are too bad to change it and well, it's easiest to blame Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Let's not forget Kobe in 2013 with Howard and a stacked team barely made the playoffs.
    howard, gasol, kobe, nash

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I'll take the guy who is leading his team to victories and not putting up empty stats. This thread is an insult to Harden.

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Asiantastic
    Kobe is playing absolutely terrible this season and his stats are seriously overrated considering his efficiency, but you really have to consider a part of OP's point.

Kobe is 36 Harden is 25.

You guys expect Kobe to play like he's in his prime, but he just came off of 2 serious injuries and is surrounded by sub-par teammates. Harden has Dwight and Ariza, and his other teammates haven't played as bad as expected.
    Shut up. Who cares about players' age? If he is good then he is good. I am sick of idiots who think Kobe should get a free pass because he is 36 years old. Give me a break. If you cannot play efficient ball anymore and if your ball dominance cannot help your team, you suck no matter how young or old you are.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    I'll take the guy who is leading his team to victories and not putting up empty stats. This thread is an insult to Harden.
    Dwight is the leader of the rockets.. even Beverly is more of a leader than Harden..

defense >>>> freethrows

I rule the local playground dontgetchoked's Avatar

both them ****** garbage, and james isnt shooting 41% from three, he's shooting 27.4%