Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 02-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Nets Place Andray Blatche on Trade Market?

http://www.foxsportsohio.com/02/04/1...21&feedID=3725

Via Sam Amico. Nets deny. Wouldn't surprise me if PJ is staying long term. Also heard once from Wojo radio spot that his resigning with Nets is not automatic as he'd prefer starting.

Net fans would you support this? I don't like for pick though, trading Blatche and not getting back a starting quality four makes little sense to me.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #2
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Nets Place Andray Blatche on Trade Market?

Quote:
Andray Blatche on the trading block? Two league sources say there is 'no truth' to the rumor

Sam Amico of FOX Sports reports that the Nets have put Andray Blatche on the trading block, hoping for a draft pick in return. Amico says the Trail Blazers may have an interest in the 6'11" back-up center with a veterans minimum contract.

"Brooklyn has placed forward Andray Blatche on the market, according to multiple sources," Amico wrote in a column summing up latest trade rumors. "The Nets are looking for a draft pick in return. Portland, looking for ways to shore up its bench, might have an interest."

One league source reached out to NetsDaily to inform us that, "there is no truth whatsoever about the report."

A second league source dismissed speculation noting that the Nets aren't looking for an additional pick in this year's draft, which is seen by most scouts as mediocre. The Nets have their own pick in the first round, but no second rounder.

Blatche played well early in the season, but only sporadically in recent games. He was questioned in a sexual assault case in Philadephia last month, but no charges have been filed and the alleged victim specifically said she did not have sex with Blatche. There have also been reports lately that he has been out of shape.

http://www.netsdaily.com/2013/2/4/39...-trading-block

He ain't going no where. Why would we trade our backup center, who has played amazing as a 6th man this season, for a pick? We don't even need to pay him until next season. It doesn't make sense.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:39 PM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
http://www.netsdaily.com/2013/2/4/39...-trading-block

He ain't going no where. Why would we trade our backup center, who has played amazing as a 6th man this season, for a pick? We don't even need to pay him until next season. It doesn't make sense.

If you think he's not going to be a long term part of the team. I'm not saying you have to think that, i'm saying that's why you would trade him. His value will never be higher.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:49 PM   #4
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
If you think he's not going to be a long term part of the team. I'm not saying you have to think that, i'm saying that's why you would trade him. His value will never be higher.
Obviously I can't speak for Andray but I feel like he loves it in Brooklyn. It rejuvinated his career. Though I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he leaves for another team because of $$ but then I doubt we're just trading him for a pick.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:34 PM   #5
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
http://www.foxsportsohio.com/02/04/1...21&feedID=3725

Via Sam Amico. Nets deny. Wouldn't surprise me if PJ is staying long term. Also heard once from Wojo radio spot that his resigning with Nets is not automatic as he'd prefer starting.

Net fans would you support this? I don't like for pick though, trading Blatche and not getting back a starting quality four makes little sense to me.

The nets would be stupid to trade Blatche, you dont find a 11/6 backup center so easily lol. If we do get players like Milsap back this can be a different story, but the salary wont match if we dont move Humphries. By moving both Blatche and Humphries, the Nets frontcourt will lack backups.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:05 PM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
Obviously I can't speak for Andray but I feel like he loves it in Brooklyn. It rejuvinated his career. Though I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he leaves for another team because of $$ but then I doubt we're just trading him for a pick.

I don't think it's money, he's just very flaky (and i think i'm being nice here). Sell high. I don't want the Nets go give him away (that's ridiculous) but if you can get good value for what you made him right now, i'd do it. The key word being good.

Go look at things Blatche has done and his reaction to it, and compare the rape questioning and his reaction to it. He's a risk.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:49 PM   #7
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Still dont see why the Nets should trade Blatche.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: