Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Stephan A. Smith fires back at KD.

"I sit here today incredibly offended by the personal attack that this man has put against me," Smith said.

"What I would like to ask Kevin Durant and some of the brothers who talk behind my back in the NBA who probably put him up to something stupid like this ... Do you really want me to come out of this seat and go back on the scene? Do you really wanna see me in an NBA arena?"

"Because I can assure you I'll find out more in 10 minutes than I can get from 50 phone calls .... I have proven it."

"I am a black man on national television with a big mouth and I will still stand up today here and I'll put my resume spanning 22 years plus up against anyone in this industry."

"We really wanna go here? We really wanna start something with ME???? You sure about that??? I just want people to think about that."

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Re: Stephan A. Smith fires back at KD.

SAS is a piece of crap. Why bring up race too? Why even say those things on tv like that to boost your ratings..you can't just blast rumors.

3-time NBA All-Star

I just watched it. It's funny how he was talking about players today being way too sensitive. He's not wrong, but who are guys like him and Skip to talk? Durant made a comment. SAS wrote a lengthy letter and just had a 15 minute TV segment to respond. But it's just Durant with the sensitivity issues?

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
    "I sit here today incredibly offended by the personal attack that this man has put against me," Smith said.

"What I would like to ask Kevin Durant and some of the brothers who talk behind my back in the NBA who probably put him up to something stupid like this ... Do you really want me to come out of this seat and go back on the scene? Do you really wanna see me in an NBA arena?"

"Because I can assure you I'll find out more in 10 minutes than I can get from 50 phone calls .... I have proven it."

"I am a black man on national television with a big mouth and I will still stand up today here and I'll put my resume spanning 22 years plus up against anyone in this industry."

"We really wanna go here? We really wanna start something with ME???? You sure about that??? I just want people to think about that."

SAS hold this L you complete retard. The comment about the arena makes absolutely no sense.

Don't try and come at Stephen Naismith

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234

Dunking on everybody in the park

Stephen A. Smith sounds like a scorned woman.

I don't even watch the show, and as much sensationalism they regurgitate over there, SAS has a point here.

When Durant said nobody he knew associated with him, Stephen A replied "Your Mother has been on First Take".

SAS sonning this weak ass nikka

Don't make him come to the arena and get out his belt phuck boi hold the L KD.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Haha this reminds me of pissed off letters i use to get from ex girlfriends in high school.

Sunshine State

What does being black have to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    What does being black have to do with anything?
    He's black and proud

Durant is like a mini-Rose off the court.

SAS though.

Dude thinks he's the shit.