Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Is anyone else upset that the Nets are going to be in the playoffs (most likely)?

Quote Originally Posted by bobopenguin
    why upset?
    team with Deron/Lopez/JJ deserve a stage in playoff.
    even better if they get to final vs Clippers, so Deron can expose CP3 like a fool as usual.
    So much wtf in this post

Default Re: Is anyone else upset that the Nets are going to be in the playoffs (most likely)?

Quote Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
    Does it matter? All the teams battling for 7-8 are bad. What's the difference if its the nets or celtics? Pacers or heat? They all suck. The heat have a bit more star power but their bench is absolutely horrible and they can't score. Celtics are inexperienced, Pacers have No star power, no go to player down the stretch. Nets have the same problems as the heat in terms of bench production but every so often Bojan or anderson will come off the bench and score 15-18 + at least.

Also it would just make the already good Hawks even better if the nets missed the playoffs. You'd be looking at pick #10-11
    The year the Bulls were supposed to have the 9th pick they ended up with the #1 so anything is possible.
    I'm hoping the Pacers make it and Paul george gets more play off experience. I like him.

Quote Originally Posted by 3peated
    I'm hoping the Pacers make it and Paul george gets more play off experience. I like him.
    How many minutes do you think he would play? Just like most of the other teams fighting for 8... First round exit

7. Heat
    8. Celtics

That's what I want.

What's annoying is this is going to be yet again another lackluster eastern conference playoffs where the Cavs will absolutely head to the finals by merely just having more talent than other teams and we can all hear the narration of this being one of the "goat" runs for an individual player and yada yada. Multiple years now of horrible eastern playoff ball while the west beats the shit out of one another.

Decent college freshman game3524's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    What's annoying is this is going to be yet again another lackluster eastern conference playoffs where the Cavs will absolutely head to the finals by merely just having more talent than other teams and we can all hear the narration of this being one of the "goat" runs for an individual player and yada yada. Multiple years now of horrible eastern playoff ball while the west beats the shit out of one another.
    Unless the Cavs win it all, these Lebron's championship runs are going to get the Elway treatment.

Local High School Star

I don't get where the nets hate in this thread is coming from. We have a big man that's been putting up 25 and 10 as of late, Deron and JJ show glimpses of their old selves, some young legs etc...

What the heck does Celts/Pacers/Pistons have to offer???

If George dont make it back Bostons the best team left so hopefully they make it

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    If George dont make it back Bostons the best team left so hopefully they make it
    Does no one factor in he hasn't played since the summer and team chemistry?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    I disagree. The nets are alot better than the C's imo and have more star power