Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is anyone else upset that the Nets are going to be in the playoffs (most likely)?

Anyone but them I want to see make it. Ugh.

My heart wanted Pacers/heat..or at least celtics/heat if the pacers couldn't pull it together.

I may have even been OK if the hornets made it, and before the trade deadline I thought the pistons would be able to snag the 8th, but damn, i'm so let down now.

Banned

Default Re: Is anyone else upset that the Nets are going to be in the playoffs (most likely)?

I ain't a watching a single game of the East playoffs. Even if it's Heat-Cavs, I'd be a sweep in favor of the Cavs.

Even the second round will be terrible (Hawks-Raptors) (Cavs-Bulls) probably another sweep by both teams, after they beat a scrub in the first round.

Default Re: Is anyone else upset that the Nets are going to be in the playoffs (most likely)?

You know I'm severely pissed

Celtics.

why upset?
    team with Deron/Lopez/JJ deserve a stage in playoff.
    even better if they get to final vs Clippers, so Deron can expose CP3 like a fool as usual.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Best team in NY

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bobopenguin
    why upset?
    even better if they get to final vs Clippers, so Deron can expose CP3 like a fool as usual.

Decent college freshman game3524's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    I ain't a watching a single game of the East playoffs. Even if it's Heat-Cavs, I'd be a sweep in favor of the Cavs.

Even the second round will be terrible (Hawks-Raptors) (Cavs-Bulls) probably another sweep by both teams, after they beat a scrub in the first round.
    Agreed.

I'm a Nets fan and I wanted the season to just be over a long time ago. In my 20 or so years of following the team, this has been the most difficult to watch squad.

Brook making the playoffs in what may possibly be his last season with The Nets is alright with me.

I'm certainly not happy about it

College superstar

Hawks play them twice. Hawks have enormous motivation to keep them out of the playoffs as they will get the BKLN pick. So I am picturing them resting guys against Char, etc and putting their full squad in against the Nets.

I'm one of the happiest human being non earth

D-Will seems to be playing better lately, can't complain.

Does it matter? All the teams battling for 7-8 are bad. What's the difference if its the nets or celtics? Pacers or heat? They all suck. The heat have a bit more star power but their bench is absolutely horrible and they can't score. Celtics are inexperienced, Pacers have No star power, no go to player down the stretch. Nets have the same problems as the heat in terms of bench production but every so often Bojan or anderson will come off the bench and score 15-18 + at least.

Also it would just make the already good Hawks even better if the nets missed the playoffs. You'd be looking at pick #10-11
    The year the Bulls were supposed to have the 9th pick they ended up with the #1 so anything is possible.
    Last edited by Nets fan 93; 04-03-2015 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bobopenguin
    why upset?

So Nets to the Finals? That's a might bold prediction my friend.

Dunking on everybody in the park

The nets are the worst team to watch in the league, their play seems so uninspired

Plus they have the quietest fans in the league
    They have no fight in them