Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default If Kawhi Leonard goes to the Lakers then the NBA would be nothing but a

"New Street League"

The league would allow LeFraud to have all this f*cking power and create his own team so he can win more titles? The league will officially be a F*cking JOke

Default Re: If Kawhi Leonard goes to the Lakers then the NBA would be nothing but a

LeGod has become too powerful. No one can challenge Him. At some point you have to just submit to His GOATness. I do wonder though; how lonely is it at the top?

Default Re: If Kawhi Leonard goes to the Lakers then the NBA would be nothing but a

Quote Originally Posted by PWB15
    "New Street League"

The league would allow LeFraud to have all this f*cking power and create his own team so he can win more titles? The league will officially be a F*cking JOke
    It's been like this going on a decade with these super friends teams...to be fair, it started with the 08 Celtics when Allen and Garnett joined Pierce and Rondo. Only legit teams that didn't collude during this period was the 11 Mavs, 14 Spurs, 15 Warriors and this year's Raptors.

Congrats to LeFraud if he gets Kawhi to join him and AD, LeCollude gon' piggyback them to more titles. What an honorable way to win, hoard 2 top 5 NBA players so it could be easy

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    LeGod has become too powerful. No one can challenge Him. At some point you have to just submit to His GOATness. I do wonder though; how lonely is it at the top?
    Yeah thats why he's the Mavs, Spurs and Warriors bitch.

And if you Branvestites are consistent, just like y'all don't count Kobe's first 3 rings as his, you cannot claim these potential rings as LeBron's when he is the 3rd best player on a Kawhi, AD Lakers team...but obviously that'll go out the window.
    Last edited by TheMan; 06-17-2019 at 11:30 AM.

3-time NBA All-Star

"New Street League"

The league was already officially a joke when kd went to the warriors

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    it started with the 08 Celtics when Allen and Garnett joined Pierce and Rondo.
    Nig really thinks it started in 08, Rondo was also a nobody at that time.

"New Street League"

Uh... 8 straight years of that balding mug in the finals... he's already had the league by it's balls. The guy's a cancer.

Yeah thats why he's the Mavs, Spurs and Warriors bitch.

And if you Branvestites are consistent, just like y'all don't count Kobe's first 3 rings as his, you cannot claim these potential rings as LeBron's when he is the 3rd best player on a Kawhi, AD Lakers team...but obviously that'll go out the window.
    I do keep it consistent. Rings are like WWE championships belts. They are only as important as the character who wins them.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    Ok I'll grant you that but Pierce, Allen and Garnett still...I'll also concede that they weren't in their prime, the real collusion superteam era started in '11 with MVP Bran joining Wade in the latter years of his prime along with peak Bosh...

It became worse in 2017 when KD took the easy way out and now LeBum trying to hoard 2 of the very best players in the league.

Fukk this NBA, weak ass betas joining forces to make winning chips easier.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    Yeah it definitely didn't happen in 96 when the bulls brought Rodman to play with Mj and Pippen. Or 04 when Gp and Malone joined a 3peat core Lakers team. Or countless other times in even ancient Nba history.

I never truly understood Lebron's true impact on this board. But this year has made it crystal. Just look at how happy half of the board was just a few days ago to the melting volcano it became overnight.

Ok I'll grant you that but Pierce, Allen and Garnett still...I'll also concede that they weren't in their prime, the real collusion superteam era started in '11 with MVP Bran joining Wade in the latter years of his prime along with peak Bosh...

It became worse in 2017 when KD took the easy way out and now LeBum trying to hoard 2 of the very best players in the league.

LeBron is merely countering the overkill move, a necessary move of competition, to have parity at least among 2 teams (2021).

Decent college freshman

Won't happen. Kawhi is too much of a competitor. He'd rather repeat with Toronto, or beat out the Lakers with the Clippers (which would happen), than join the Lakers as a Chris Bosh at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon
    Yeah it definitely didn't happen in 96 when the bulls brought Rodman to play with Mj and Pippen. Or 04 when Gp and Malone joined a 3peat core Lakers team. Or countless other times in even ancient Nba history.

I never truly understood Lebron's true impact on this board. But this year has made it crystal. Just look at how happy half of the board was just a few days ago to the melting volcano it became overnight.
    Yeah way to expose yourself as a noob who wasn't around in 90s, lol.

Rodman was seen as a has been headcase by 95, he was wearing his welcome out in the NBA by then, the Spurs gave him up to the Bulls for, get this, Will Purdue Not exactly a haul for the Spurs...his career was revived by the Bulls you dummy. GP and Malone were well past their prime so they really don't count, like Pippen, Barkley and Hakeem, also past their prime.

Today we have players in their prime joining together to stack the deck, its never been this bad you dope. This taints Bran's legacy, never will you Bran stans get to call the 90s Bulls stacked if AD, Kawhi and LeBron Lakers happen.

So what you are trying to say is that collusion in modern era started with LeBron since Pierce, Allen and KG were past their prime and hardly a super team.

Lefail is indeed a beta. Just another wannabe that couldn't carry MJ's jock strap.

Yeah way to expose yourself as a noob who wasn't around in 90s, lol.

Rodman was seen as a has been headcase by 95, he was wearing his welcome out in the NBA by then, the Spurs gave him up to the Bulls for, get this, Will Purdue Not exactly a haul for the Spurs...his career was revived by the Bulls you dummy. GP and Malone were well past their prime so they really don't count, like Pippen, Barkley and Hakeem, also past their prime.

Today we have players in their prime joining together to stack the deck, its never been this bad you dope. This taints Bran's legacy, never will you Bran stans get to call the 90s Bulls stacked if AD, Kawhi and LeBron Lakers happen.
    Whats with the stupid need to say who was or wasn't around in the 90s bro? You can bet your be like mike pj's i was around then and a Mj fanatic. Rodman was a 2 time dpoy and this "head case" in San Antonio was the 3rd piece of a dynasty in Chicago. I hate to see fanboys try to marginalize everyone like nobody else saw it real time. You can make all the excuses and disclaimers you need to feel better about stupid shit you post but the reality is: the rules and terms of player movement were different then. Period. What's happening now wasn't realistic then. It's the reason the Bulls always had more talent than the opponent.

And when it comes to Lebron you guys just come unglued. I watched the celebration all season becuase supposedly he's done, he didn't care about winning any more. Nobody wants to play with him anyway. Past prime etc. Now they make a single trade to improve a team that missed the postseason and bam. Panic attacks left and right. "oh nooooooo, he's back"