Default I really thought Durant could of passed Kobe on all time list, but not anymore

Before I really though Durant could of passed Kobe at #12 all time. But now that he joined GSW there's no way for him to accomplish anything like Kobe'
    s 2 rings on his own. Whenever Durant wins a ring it would be like the sidekick ring that Kobe won with Shaq.

Kobe's spot at #12 is still safe..... for now

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: I really thought Durant could of passed Kobe on all time list, but not anymore

Yep. Curry can't either, sadly. He proved this year that 2015 was a fluke and he can't win a ring as the man.

Default Re: I really thought Durant could of passed Kobe on all time list, but not anymore

same... disappointing but oh well. Both guys put a huge limit on their ceiling.

If Durant puts up great stats and is clearly the best player on the team it's still quite possible for him to win alpha rings as a part of the GSW. Same for Curry too.

But both of them have a ways to go before catching Kobe legacy wise.

Undefeated

4FMVP's, 4 scoring titles, 2 MVP's > 1 MVP, 2 scoring titles, 2 FMVP's

Funny that lebron stans finally understand how lebron can never be an all time great after 2011 and 2015

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Funny that kobe stans finally understand that Chokebe has no argument over bron after his 3 FMVP's

Impact at respective bests:

LeBron >>>>> Curry > Kobe > Durant

All-time ranks:

LeBron
    Kobe
    Curry
    Durant

Curry COULD conceivably leap Durant (currently better when he's "going right" than Kobe ever was, though neither has necessarily shined to that extent in the Finals. One of them however still has time to shoot above 41% over the course of 7 Finals series. ).

Quote Originally Posted by ScalsFan21
    Impact at respective bests:

LeBron >>>>> Curry > Kobe > Durant

All-time ranks:

LeBron
    Kobe
    Curry
    Durant

Curry COULD conceivably leap Kobrick (currently better when he's "going right" than Kobe ever was, though neither has necessarily shined to that extent in the Finals. One of them however still has time to shoot above 41% over the course of 7 Finals series. ).

Pretty much! Kobe's going to drop further and further down the all time list

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny

Pretty much! Kobe's going to drop further and further down the all time list
    Yeah that was a typo actually, I meant the Brick Mamba*. Durant is in the dust compared to these three, nothing he can really do about that now sadly.

I usually hit open layups

Both guys are superior to Lurry and below LEGOAT

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

This is illogical.

Player X's spot on the all time list cannot be limited because his teammates are great.

If Durant plays like a top 13 player, he can move ahead of Kobe. If not, then he won't.