Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

Default Lavar Ball trashes his son Lonzo "damaged goods"

https://www.facebook.com/ballinthefa...5703249216992/

The man still wants to continue Big Baller Brand. Poor Zo.

Default Re: Lavar Ball trashes his son Lonzo "damaged goods"

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

The more haunting thing is what he says at the very end, because it's so true:

'Without all the things I do, you're just another player.'

Damn Lavar!

On a more serious note why is LaMelo getting compared to Penny Hardaway on draft net. LOL.

I don't think this kid would play well in the summer league let alone the NBA. That family needs to be thankful Lonzo made it to the league because that's the only money that family is going to get.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    On a more serious note why is LaMelo getting compared to Penny Hardaway on draft net. LOL.

I don't think this kid would play well in the summer league let alone the NBA. That family needs to be thankful Lonzo made it to the league because that's the only money that family is going to get.

Lamelo is going to be a first round pick you dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Lamelo is going to be a first round pick you dumbass
    He's so ****in garbage. Did you see his 2/15 game in Lithuania

Dude was getting locked down by old white guys and didn't know what to do when the center hedged in the pick and roll. He would get ass raped in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    He's so ****in garbage. Did you see his 2/15 game in Lithuania

Dude was getting locked down by old white guys and didn't know what to do when the center hedged in the pick and roll. He would get ass raped in the NBA.

You mean when he was 16?

Kid just dropped 21/3/3 on 7/11 shooting with 3 steals in 25 minutes in the NBL as a 17 year old vs grown men in an extremely physical league. But please tell me all about Lamelo as a prospect in that 1 boxscore you watched of a 16 year old kid from your computer chair you fat dumbfvck dweeb

You mean when he was 16?

Kid just dropped 21/3/3 on 7/11 shooting with 3 steals in 25 minutes in the NBL as a 17 year old vs grown men in an extremely physical league. But please tell me all about Lamelo as a prospect in that 1 boxscore you watched of a 16 year old kid from your computer chair you fat dumbfvck dweeb
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JY-rOgLpZE

This game where his team is losing by 40+ points?

Can't even youtube or use the internet right. No, its the game from the other day.

You can check mock drafts. At WORST, he'll be a 2nd round pick. Most experts have him mid 1st round. Some as high as top 10.

But its okay, we'll listen to some braindead ISH poster who can't even google the right game/website

Can't even youtube or use the internet right. No, its the game from the other day.

You can check mock drafts. At WORST, he'll be a 2nd round pick. Most experts have him mid 1st round. Some as high as top 10.

But its okay, we'll listen to some braindead ISH poster who can't even google the right game/website
    He's easily a first rounder if we go by talent alone, his father might put some teams off but I wouldn't be surprised if he was a mid-1st and drafted to the Pelicans if Lonzo works out for them. Great shooter for his size and has that athletic Ball body.

As far as the Lavar clip goes, that was from 6 months ago and you know Lavar will say anything for publicity so I wouldn't put much stock in that. Zo has been damaged goods his first two seasons in terms of his health but talent-wise he's far from a bust like some haters would say, he's arguably the best young defensive player in the league, he can guard 1-4 and his team defense is on another level, he's perfect for this high-paced no-defense era.

I understood what Lavar was trying to do at the beginning when Lonzo just got drafted, but enough is enough. He has to recognize that it's not working and just let the kids get their own already.

Lonzo is in the league...he's proven worthy of staying in the league with his elite passing and defense, still has a lot of work to do on the offensive side of his game, but he's a very good piece. Good enough for a franchise to trade AD, Lonzo being the biggest piece of that return package next to BI. Let him get that Nike check or whatever apparel company wants to sponsor him. BBB was a good idea and still may have some success to it just because everyone knows about them, but the thing is they have a lot of bad publicity right now due to many reasons.

Don't get me started on Melo Ball...Lavar ****ed that kids dreams up. Hell, it might have been more LiAngelo's fault due to getting kicked out of school and his dad wanting him to play so he sent em to Lithuania. But Melo could have been very good in the college system and got drafted as a lottery pick. He still may, but Lavar has done nothing to make Melo's road to the NBA any easier.

You mean when he was 16?

It was a pre season game, but it will be interesting to see how he goes tbh

Season starts 3rd October.

This was on their own reality show yeah? People are reading too much into it, it's all promo on their own show.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

I once believed WWF wresting was real. Of course I was also six.

Actually I wasn't sure, I didn't get why the guy that got pushed towards the rope ran into it, turned around and then ran back to the guy that pushed him to get clotheslined.