Default 200+hrs of Rest,Rose's body says NO!

Derrick says he's listening to his body on when can he play.
    From where?.
    While in his hot Jacuzzi.
    [COLOR="Red"]Body: Nope, not yet[/COLOR].
    While in his office, checking if his $1.6 Mil/month check has cleared.
    he asked, can I play?
    [COLOR="Red"]Body: Nope.[/COLOR]
    On the bench, watching his aging and fragile teammates like Kirk and Taj work their tail off to eke out a win in LA, he ask his body again.
    Body: hell no.
    48 more hours of rest.
    [COLOR="Red"]Body: nope[/COLOR].
    Another 24 hrs has passed.
    Body: [COLOR="Red"]Not yet[/COLOR].
    Kirk's body finally gets banged hard, suffers a contusion.
    Taj's ankles flares up after playing so many minutes.
    Rose's body: ahh no no no.
    Bulls gets butchered in Portland.
    [COLOR="Red"]Body: [COLOR="Red"]Don't' you get tired asking[/COLOR][/COLOR]?

Local High School Star

Default Re: 200+hrs of Rest,Rose's body says NO!

I think after what 3 yrs..bulls fans just want rose in the post season. I doubt they care about rose missing rs games. U don't win championships in the regular season

I am tired of talking about the same old stuff with Rose on whether he will play or not. I am not blaming you OP, your post is mildly amusing/entertaining. I am blaming Rose for putting us as basketball fans in this tiresome situation.

To top it off, we really don't need to hear stupid quotes from his camp either about him resting right now so that he may be healthy enough to walk to and from graduations in the future. Lord knows he is not capable of graduating himself. We need new Rose topics, and because we can't do that, fck him. I am so sick of Rose. I knew there was a reason I would never like him, and it wasn't just because he's on the Bulls.

He needs to stfu and get back on the court. I think hes mentally destroyed now (there wasnt much there to begin with) Hes scared now any small niggling injury or tweak is going to be something major

im interested in seeing how rose next contract will be like

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I am tired of talking about the same old stuff with Rose on whether he will play or not. I am not blaming you OP, your post is mildly amusing/entertaining. I am blaming Rose for putting us as basketball fans in this tiresome situation.

To top it off, we really don't need to hear stupid quotes from his camp either about him resting right now so that he may be healthy enough to walk to and from graduations in the future. Lord knows he is not capable of graduating himself. We need new Rose topics, and because we can't do that, fck him. I am so sick of Rose. I knew there was a reason I would never like him, and it wasn't just because he's on the Bulls.
    So, since the last game he played, now resting-asking his body if he can play, he got paid more than 400,000 dollars(his week pay).
    THe repercussions?
    Thibs had to over extend their aging and fragile players like Kirk and Taj, now both are injured and can't contribute.