Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Did Dwyane Wade even train this offseason?

yea he does seem a little off. hes too smart of a scorer to be shooting in the low 40s.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 206kid
    SMH..

Ish posters now days. When Wade scorers 50 a game and end up with a losing record people say it doesn't matter because there not winning. Now that there winning but Wade is only scoring 24 or 25 a game now your questioning weather he trained or not in the offseason? LOL.. I mean he still is 4th in the NBA in scoring, and he always starts off the season "slow"...
    It's a surprise even that they are winning. But they would probably win more or more clearly if Wade would make his shots as he did last year. Right now the Heat team are playing pretty solid. They sometimes play like crap, but they I really like the defense that they bring. O'Neal is surprising me this year with his O game and he is playing pretty decent D too. Beasley is not really shooting the ball well, but he is playing D and hustling for those rebounds.

The team is, surprising, better. Last year it was either Wade playing great or they lose.

Washington Wizards vs Heat (11-27-09)

Wade: 6-19 31% of shooting. 24-4-6. 4 turnovers. 2 steals, 1 block.

Dissapointing year for the efficient D-Wade.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by Micku
    Washington Wizards vs Heat (11-27-09)

Wade: 6-19 31% of shooting. 24-4-6. 4 turnovers. 2 steals, 1 block.

Dissapointing year for the efficient D-Wade.
    You think Charles Barkley still has Wade in his Fave 5

Quote Originally Posted by itsGameTime
    You think Charles Barkley still has Wade in his Fave 5
    Who are the top 5 players right now? I think Melo got into Barkley's fave 5

Wade doesn't seem like he lost a step or anything. He just seem off. His shoots are not falling and the dude is taking waaaaaaay too many threes IMO. He had six threes today. One was because he had to get it up on time, so that is a pass. Still, the guy should stick to 2 or 3 (rarely) three point shots a game. Everything about him just seems off. I have a feeling that he may get his rhythm later on, but damn it's a disappointment so far.

With that said, I like Wade's new post up game. It's a good start and he should develop it better. I like it better than LeBron because I don't like the awkwardness that I see with him. It doesn't look smooth, but he is getting better I see!