Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: New Uniforms For 2009/2010 Season

I posted these in the Rockets forum a while ago. I got these from Clutchfans.

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    i actually like those jerseys, but only in a retro way. i wouldn't want to see them wear them all the time.
    I totally agree. I love seeing the old jerseys come out for a few games every season, but if all the teams started bringing them back 'too' often, or even permanently, then I think they'd lose some of their magic. Wouldn't be special anymore if you know what I'm getting at. Philly will be able to pull it off no problem, but if too many others started following the trend then I think it would be a bit of a shame.

Saw a basketball once Andy Christ's Avatar

i have like 275+ nba authentics and the OKC road durant is the best quality authentic ive bought in years. i got an alternate red blazers roy authentic too, damn good quality, and seeing that boston finally wore their 3rd road alternates at home, and boston has the best looking jersey in the nba, even with the new wide shoulders and the shamrock patch still retains, hell, the lakers were talked into raptors style pro-cuts, they screwed up their jersey cred, and thats just that only if we can get some abe polin red stripped bullets like mj in 2003.. its prolly safe to say that every team with ugly alternates will be pulling them out..

dont know about milwaukee though, would like to get the red jennings to go with my authentic shorts and my home bucks jennings x-mas looking authentic jersey (hey they are god damn FUGLY, but he dropped 55 in it.)

Good college starter NotYetGreat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    http://store.nba.com/product/index.j...ductId=3769685

And they've been using it in some games this season.

That Rockets mock-up is tough as hell.

Boston needs to get rid of those jerseys with the black trim. The gold trim is fine if they want to do alts.