Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: LeBron James vs. Dwight Howard

Quote Originally Posted by joyner82
    Hmm could have sworn I heard this same thing around the same time last year
    Those are the Lebron fans for you. They only can think about hypothetical situations, not the real world. They dance, sing and are arrogant as hell until they get eliminated, just like Lebron when he loses every year.

OKC 2010-11 NBA Champs

Quote Originally Posted by King Lebron LBJ
    Not really, both made the finals but thats it. I expect Lebron to win his first title this year though. No doubt in my mind.
    I'm sure you felt the same way last year, but until it happens you don't know. And Dwight won 2 games in the Finals and was very competitive in every game. LeBron just got flat out destroyed against the Spurs, albeit his team had no business being there and was the beneficiary of a joke conference. Also LeBron was too young for the stage at the time.

Hmm could have sworn I heard this same thing around the same time last year

Shaq is garbage, but Jamison might make the difference. Who knows, VC sucks too though.
    True but this year Lebron has a far better supporting cast to get it done. Last year the Cavs had serious match-up issues with Orlando that is no longer the case.

Banned

Lebron James best player in the nba bro. Dwight howard is sick but i will get kendrick perkins somewhere to lock himdown

Quote Originally Posted by King Lebron LBJ
    True but this year Lebron has a far better supporting cast to get it done. Last year the Cavs had serious match-up issues with Orlando that is no longer the case.

Jeff needs to appoint King LeBron LBJ as the next NBA Forum Moderator.

I'm sure you felt the same way last year, but until it happens you don't know. And Dwight won 2 games in the Finals and was very competitive in every game. LeBron just got flat out destroyed against the Spurs, albeit his team had no business being there and was the beneficiary of a joke conference. Also LeBron was too young for the stage at the time.
    Actually Dwight won just 1 game in the finals.

Actually no I didn't think Cavs would beat Orlando last year. They had clear match-up advantages over Cleveland I just had a bad feeling they would take advantage and they did. I don't see the same thing happening this year though.

Orlando won 1 game. furthering explaining why you dont know jack shit about basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    By the way Jameer Nelson was the Magic's best player in the first round of the playoffs.

Last year Supermad had a better supporting cast than LeBron that's why the Magic outplayed the Cavs in the Conference Finals.
    This is why Orlando is actually better than the Cavs as a whole.

Lebron is no doubt the greatest, and most consistent, player in the world.

But his team can't do shit without him.

Dwight and Vince have been pretty bad this series (Vince had a good game 2, but a horrendous game 1. And the refs just seem like they want Dwight permanently on the bench), and we still gained a 3-0 lead on a very good team.

Lebron's supporting cast is definitely an improvement, but there is still no viable No.2.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Please Any Magic fan willing to take off the rose colored glasses Would Deep Down choose Lebron over D12..U would have to be stupid not to

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Jeff needs to appoint King LeBron LBJ as the next NBA Forum Moderator.
    Why the hell would he appoint your trolling ass on a gimmick account as a moderator. C'mon son. Keep it on your 26000 posts account. We don't need two of you running around slurping Lebron's nuts on ISH.

Quote Originally Posted by zORi

Dwight and Vince have been pretty bad this series (Vince had a good game 2, but a horrendous game 1. And the refs just seem like they want Dwight permanently on the bench), and we still gained a 3-0 lead on a very good team.

Lebron's supporting cast is definitely an improvement, but there is still no viable No.2.
    Lebron doesn't need a bigtime number 2.

Jamison is exactly what he needed. All Lebron needed was a guy who could score and take the pressure off him and Mo Williams. Thats what he has got. This Cavs team is so deep thats why he doesn't need a true number 2.

College star

I'd go with Dwight (I'm sure I'll be called a homer for this, but I don't care).

Once he gets his temper under control and stops yelling at the refs so much, I'm sure they'll stop calling these tick-tack fouls on him when people flop.

And of course, the whole Freethrow thing.

Great big men are hard to come by nowadays.
    this is true but a player that is as gifted as lebron are even harder to come by.
    he has the strength of a power forward, speed and passing abilities of a point guard, the shooting abilities of sg, combine that with being 6-8 with good hops.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Well if Jamison plays like today he is the number 2 or Mo and Jamison are like 2A/2B..but more importantly who is the #1 option on Magic ?

OKC 2010-11 NBA Champs

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    Orlando won 1 game. furthering explaining why you dont know jack shit about basketball.
    I got the series confused with the Lakers-Celtics in 08 you ****ing idiot. How would that further explain my lack of knowledge regarding basketball? Your stupidity knows no bounds. And given Dwight was a made free throw away from tying the series up. 2 games went to OT and the Lakers won both, that's as close to winning as you can get.

Just curious, are you a LeBron homer that poses as a Suns fan? It seems like it.

Made that high school varsity squad

lebron 23 just wanted to hear more praise of lebron lol haha