Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    National High School Star beastee's Avatar

Default Re: What will it mean when poor versions of mj and pip win the chip in this year?

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth
    This is giving Lebron waaaaay too much credit. We saw the doink in the playoffs...not big for a 6'8" man.

Default Re: What will it mean when poor versions of mj and pip win the chip in this year?

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    This is giving Lebron waaaaay too much credit. We saw the doink in the playoffs...not big for a 6'8" man.
    To be fair, Lebron shrinks in the Playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    To be fair, Lebron shrinks in the Playoffs.
    2018 LeBron run is one of the greatest runs ever. Hater or not you can't deny this.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Slayer
    2018 LeBron run is one of the greatest runs ever. Hater or not you can't deny this.
    Should've been eliminated by Pacers but was gifted a free rigged goaltend by Silver.

LeGOAT

Who honestly thinks Kawhi + Pippen in the 90s NBA era isnt beating Clyde Drexler or the original Trash Bros (Stockton & Malone)? Be real here.

Honestly...Mike played in a weak era. Chime in

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Kawhi is equal or better than second 3-peat MJ

PG is equal second 3-peat Pippen

The Clippers are essentially the modern day Bulls if LeBron takes them down it would prove that Lebron would beat the Bulls and is better than MJ
    And if he loses it would mean that mj would beat lebron then?

Quote Originally Posted by Rico2016
    Who honestly thinks Kawhi + Pippen in the 90s NBA era isnt beating Clyde Drexler or the original Trash Bros (Stockton & Malone)? Be real here.

Honestly...Mike played in a weak era. [COLOR="Red"]Chime in[/COLOR]
    You were crying when you typed this.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth
    LOL. Should be 1 lebron only honestly.

edit, wasn't paying attention
    Last edited by LAL; 10-23-2019 at 12:38 PM.

Kobe Stan

Kawhi right now is as good as 96 MJ and PG last year was as good as peak Pippen.

Plus the rest of the Clippers team is as good as the 96 Bulls supporting cast.

Honestly, what you should be asking yourself is why did older, worse versions of MJ/Pip win more games than they ever did in their peak years (91-93), while also three peating a second time?

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk
    Kawhi right now is as good as 96 MJ and PG last year was as good as peak Pippen.

Plus the rest of the Clippers team is as good as the 96 Bulls supporting cast.

Honestly, what you should be asking yourself is why did older, worse versions of MJ/Pip win more games than they ever did in their peak years (91-93), while also three peating a second time?
    That's an easy one. They added another hall of famer that had Draymond green type impact defensively and emotionally. They also added another elite wing defender in Ron Harper.

PG13 is far better on offense than Pippen ever was. Pippen wasn't a good shooter from anywhere outside 3 feet.

It is funny how overrated Pippen has gotten over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Rico2016

Honestly...Mike played in a weak era. Chime in
    It's an idiotic take...that's why everyone ignored it.

Don't say stupid shit and maybe people will entertain your opinions.

You can do it, champ.

Last edited by TheMan; 10-23-2019 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    PG13 is far better on offense than Pippen ever was. Pippen wasn't a good shooter from anywhere outside 3 feet.

It is funny how overrated Pippen has gotten over the years.
    Pippen is a top 25-30 all time great but the way the Bran fam prop him up, you'd think he was a shoo in top 10.

PG is way better as a scorer, Pip is a better ball distributor and a better defender though.

stop tryna front as a bron fan, scrub

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    You were crying when you typed this.
    Hey bitch - if I catch you or anyone else from this loser ass board following me, I will beat you down in self defense. You will be in the hospital if I catch you following me as anyone that is following me I will deem a threat to my health

I've already filed police reports against your screen name and others I suspect. Im also getting restraining orders to ban the screen name from playing on the site where you outed yourself as my stalker

Don't let me catch you, you tiny tiny man. You'll be even tinier when I get done with you