Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    I rule the local playground

Default Re: Andrew Harrsion of UK harsh words about Kaminsky

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Hilarious if you actually believe that.

Pretty cringe worthy response given my post.

Not sure what you are even saying. Are you trying to deny there is a huge race issue in America? Well actually its a black issue and anyone who is honest knows this. There isn't a race in America that doesn't have problems with American blacks as a whole.

I get a kick out of people who don't just call it like it is.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Aww shit , here comes the white hood culture here to talk big shit about us darkies behind a computer. You pu$$ies are the worst kind of racist.

Banned

Forgot to mention, I'd be mad as hell too:

Kaminsky = sure fire top 10 pick

Harrison = mid to late second rounder

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    Kaminsky rent free in Harrison's head.
    People that say this sound like flaming h,omosexuals. Anyways, Harrison is a punk that would probably be in prison already if it weren't for basketball

Quote Originally Posted by HiphopRelated
    And the equivalent wouldn't be Kaminsky calling him a ******, it would be calling him a redneck or cracker or some shit if you want to maintain some racial equivalence. As slang, it would be whatever white people call each other
    Sir? Ma'am?

At least this white guy does.

Do I need to start calling my boss nikka now?

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Sir? Ma'am?

At least this white guy does.

Do I need to start calling my boss nikka now?
    They would fire you from mcdonalds so fast if you said this to your boss that it would leave your mcdonalds employee cap spinning

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    They would fire you from mcdonalds so fast if you said this to your boss that it would leave your mcdonalds employee cap spinning
    But I thought racial slurs were a sign of respect? Just like saying 'dude'.

That's what I gathered from this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    Aww shit , here comes the white hood culture here to talk big shit about us darkies behind a computer. You pu$$ies are the worst kind of racist.

I love attitudes like this. If someone posts a basic truth that any honest person can see then you compared to the KKK..

I hope this makes you feel better. There is no black problem in America and everyone else loves blacks as a whole..

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Keep it moving bruh, you talking real tough behind that keyboard. When I know for a fact you ain't saying half this shit to anyone's face , especially a real ass ni99a irl.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    Keep it moving bruh, you talking real tough behind that keyboard. When I know for a fact you ain't saying half this shit to anyone's face , especially a real ass ni99a irl.
    I see people like you use this argument all the time and it doesn't even make sense. How does someone saying it on a computer make it any less true then if they said it to your face? Could you explain?

Serious playground baller ATL_Bball_King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stanlove1111
    America is always going to have a race problems. Black culture gets worse and worse and blacks will always blame everyone accept themselves for it. Blacks will also always defend back criminals.

A black guy attacks a cop and gets shot and they will blame the cop everytime. This will never end.

Dumb comment...

Black people only take up 13% of this country, while white people take up 62%....

Of all people in Jail, 72% are blacks...Do you really think we do that much crime over whites, or its a known fact that racism takes it tolls on us on so many ways...

Knowing many white cops, they have told me personally that they want to quit because the cheif wants them to bring in more black people for small baby bull sh**....

Have you ever had a cop come up to you and take away your rights because you were black...Has happened to me countless of times no matter the situation...Have been to jail twice over nonsense...

We get worse and worse?? by far one of the dumbest comments ever heard on ISH

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Pretty cringe worthy response given my post.
    You're a pretty cringe worthy human being.

Quote Originally Posted by ATL_Bball_King
    Dumb comment...

Black people only take up 13% of this country, while white people take up 62%....

Of all people in Jail, 72% are blacks...Do you really think we do that much crime over whites, or its a known fact that racism takes it tolls on us on so many ways...

Knowing many white cops, they have told me personally that they want to quit because the cheif wants them to bring in more black people for small baby bull sh**....

Have you ever had a cop come up to you and take away your rights because you were black...Has happened to me countless of times no matter the situation...Have been to jail twice over nonsense...

We get worse and worse?? by far one of the dumbest comments ever heard on ISH

..I would put a lot of money on the fact that everything you just posted is bullshit. Took away your rights because you were black. LOL

Yeah its very obvious that blacks commit a ton more crime. And its more then that because a lot of them are not arrested. Where I live and blacks are about 15 % whenever there is group muggings or fight its always blacks, and I mean every freaking time. As soon as you hear the news everyone who heard it juts says let me guess black people, and everytime they are correct. Its predictable.

Go watch youtube videos for example remembering that blacks are only 13 percent of the population. Is there a conspiracy there also? Is the ridiculous percentage of thugs on video black because someone is planning it that way?

Local High School Star Stringer Bell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    wtf... are you like 73 years old?

You seriously dont know the difference?
    I cracked up when I read an article where it said "Harrison did not clarify why he used this term towards Kaminsky, who is white".

Seriously?

Like it needs to be explained?