Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Andrew Bynum: 20 points (8-14), 10 rebounds, 5 blocks, 3 assists

...he also held Noah to 2-for-10 from the field in a Cavs win over the Bulls.

It's a joy to watch this guy play basketball when he has it going like he did tonight. The question is, can he replicate this and/or is this a sign that he's getting his legs back under him... or is this just a one-off performance that he won't be able to follow up on?

What say you, ISH?

Default Re: Andrew Bynum: 20 points (8-14), 10 rebounds, 5 blocks, 3 assists

I really hope he is back to what he was in his last year with the Lakers (19/12 on 56% as the 2nd option), I like watching him play.

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I really hope he is back to what he was in his last year with the Lakers (19/12 on 56% as the 2nd option), I like watching the box score when he plays.
    Fixed.

Local High School Star

Hes certainly fun to watch when he can go, so im hoping this isnt a one off.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

I would love to see him get back to his 2012 form but I just don't think he can on those knees.

Quote Originally Posted by HomieWeMajor
    Fixed.
    I watched the game, stfu ******

Here's to hoping the dude gets back to 2011-12 form. He was beasting that year. Probably would've averaged 20+ ppg if Mike Brown added him in the offense a bit more... Or if Kobe would've relinquished the star role a bit.

I just hope it doesn't become a huge regret for us Lakers fans knowing we had this dude wanting to stay but traded him for somebody who didn't even want to be on the team.

I really hope he is back to what he was in his last year with the Lakers (19/12 on 56% as the 2nd option), I like watching him play.
    He's not. He's even said he won't ever been that good because of his knees. At least ceiling wise. He said he has to change his game and depend more upon skill than his athleticism. He still gets knee pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    Here's to hoping the dude gets back to 2011-12 form. He was beasting that year. Probably would've averaged 20+ ppg if Mike Brown added him in the offense a bit more... Or if Kobe would've relinquished the star role a bit.

I just hope it doesn't become a huge regret for us Lakers fans knowing we had this dude wanting to stay but traded him for somebody who didn't even want to be on the team.
    Actually Brown ran the offense more through Bynum during that year than any other year Bynum has ever played. That's partially why he came to Cleveland because he knew Brown favored him and if he was healthy he'd get the time to play.

I doubt Bynum would've done that much better his best year in L.A. than he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    He's not. He's even said he won't ever been that good because of his knees. At least ceiling wise. He said he has to change his game and depend more upon skill than his athleticism. He still gets knee pain.
    Bynum wasn't exactly athletic in 2011-12

Bynum wasn't exactly athletic in 2011-12
    He was more athletic then, than he is now and will ever be because of his knees. Let's stop having a f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking pissing contest on word definition and agree that physically, he won't be as good as he was his last two years with the Lakers, his knees are shot and he has to be monitored from here on out for the rest of his career.

Jesus F[COLOR="Black"]U[/COLOR]CKING Christ, people and there technicalities.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    He was more athletic then, than he is now and will ever be because of his knees. Let's stop having a f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking pissing contest on word definition and agree that physically, he won't be as good as he was his last two years with the Lakers, his knees are shot and he has to be monitored from here on out for the rest of his career.

Jesus F[COLOR="Black"]U[/COLOR]CKING Christ, people and there technicalities.
    wtf that response was completely unwarranted given what I said He looked good to me today he had a big dunk early and was hitting a bunch of bank shots as well

wtf that response was completely unwarranted given what I said He looked good to me today he had a big dunk early and was hitting a bunch of bank shots as well
    I don't care.

Bynum was beasting today Real joy to watch his post moves/footwork

Just hope he can stay healthy, the offense looks great when they run through him..

I watched the game, stfu ******
    Welcome back