I don't get picked last at the park anymore Aussie Outcast's Avatar

Default Advice buying Warriors tickets

Traveling to the US from Australia and will be in the Bay Area for mid - late December. Looking at getting tickets to the Bucks @ Warriors game and had a few questions.

1. With the current streak are tickets likely to keep getting more expensive? (Cheapest on stub hub is about $120)
    2. If I wait until right before the game will the prices drop significantly?
    3. Can you have your tickets on your phone?
    4. Best way to get to Oakland / Oracle from SF?
    5. Best place for a drink before / afterwards?

Thanks for any advice

Default Re: Advice buying Warriors tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Outcast
    Traveling to the US from Australia and will be in the Bay Area for mid - late December. Looking at getting tickets to the Bucks @ Warriors game and had a few questions.

1. With the current streak are tickets likely to keep getting more expensive? (Cheapest on stub hub is about $120)

Thanks for any advice
    1. Yes.... I mean they'll stay in that $100+ range even for bad seats
    2. No. Exception: You find a hot deal on Craigslist from a season ticket holder
    3. Yes you can, you should be able to choose hardcopy, print, or digital upon purchase
    4. Take BART it's very easy and lots of trains go all day, it's a 10-15 min walk from the Coliseum BART to the Arena
    5. I usually go to downtown Oakland (lake merritt area) which has nice bars but you'll have to take the train to Lake Merritt. There are a couple bars within 5-10mins of the train station though that you can walk to. Or you could head back to SF and go downtown there are tons of places. Beer is $12-14 so make sure to have a couple before hand if you don't want to break the bank.

Banned

Thanks for any advice
    Bucks game will be a cheaper game because price is based on opponent for the secondary market

Not likely to drop before game

Best place to look is Craigslist and meet somebody if you want cheapest

Never tried phone thing.

Bart from anywhere in the city will take you right to the arena (five minute walk)

Bart is our subway by the way. It stops all along market Street down through the Peninsula.

For drinks after I'd recommend just getting back on Bart and going downtown in the city.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Thanks for any advice
    1. Yes, buy the tickets as soon as possible
    2. No buy them as soon as possible
    3. I think you can I usually try to print out a hard copy of some sort if I dont have the actual ticket
    4. Bay Bridge to 880 South and it's right off the freeway
    5. There isn't much around the stadium, it's pretty industrial. If you are going back to SF anyways I would just drink and eat out there