Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: This is why you can't compare Duncan and Kobe's longevity...

Duncan's salary in;
    2013-14: 10.4 million USD / 62W team
    2014-15: 10.0 million USD / 55W team
    2015-16: 5.0 million USD / 18W team

Kobe's salary in;
    2013-14: 30.4 million USD / 27W team
    2014-15: 23.5 million USD / 21W team
    2015-16: 25.0 million USD / 3W team

---

Sure if Kobe was healthy, Lakers would have won more games. But is there a wonder why Duncan has a better team and Kobe needs to push his body more?

So, do not cry about Kobe because Duncan has the better team. Even though he's not in his prime, Duncan has a positive influence on his team even with just off-court performance.

Default Re: This is why you can't compare Duncan and Kobe's longevity...

I will be so happy when this is all over. Kobe's "F everyone else but myself" attitude over the last dozen years(or more) has rubbed off on way too many of his fans and they'll now stick up for him regardless of how ridiculous they sound.
    Kobe is an all time great player, period. I'm not ranking his career yet, but, he is clearly NOT the goat, but when the dust settles, he will be a remembered player (unlike so many other greats) instead of an afterthought. Kobe fans should embrace knowing that Kobes' legacy will be remembered... and stop blindly making yourselves fools while trying to defend your hero... he has already admitted he is done and is now on his farewell tour.
    And to you non-Kobe fans, QUIT FEEDING THE TROLLS!