Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron copping to much.

[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]People who stan LeBron are objectively losers. They reward failure. Their go to hype mechanations is excuse making. It

The LeBron James Story

-The man makes 8 straight Finals (Modern NBA record)
    -The man still puts up the same numbers in Year 16 as he did for 14 years
    -The man suffers his worst injury in his career and misses 18 games (6-12)

Cue the retards: Now's our time to attack!

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist
    END THREAD.

Truth doesn't even matter anymore, only narrative. Now they're attacking Walt Frazier for doing his job. He didn't get the memo. Anyone who criticizes LeBron will be dealt with.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VrDY8SDvDPk
    No, not end thread. Samurai is an apologist for Jordan.

He literally said "1-9 doesn't count" and that Jordan was "rusty" against the Magic even though earlier that year he was good enough to drop 55 in the garden and 48 in game 1 of the 1st round.

Is LeBron 'rusty' this year after his injury?
    Does LeBron's severely underdog Finals suddenly 'dont count'

I'll wait

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist
    END THREAD.

Truth doesn't even matter anymore, only narrative. Now they're attacking Walt Frazier for doing his job. He didn't get the memo. Anyone who criticizes LeBron will be dealt with.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VrDY8SDvDPk
    And then they make it about LeBron the person ...

As the media assisted him with for the past year or so when it became abundantly clear he wasn

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    No, not end thread. Samurai is an apologist for Jordan.

He literally said "1-9 doesn't count" and that Jordan was "rusty" against the Magic even though earlier that year he was good enough to drop 55 in the garden and 48 in game 1 of the 1st round.

Is LeBron 'rusty' this year after his injury?
    Does LeBron's severely underdog Finals suddenly 'dont count'

I'll wait
    I said 1-9 is semantics and false narrative.

Scottie was trash to average at best in his first two season when Jordan took the Bulls to the second round and then the conference finals. These are facts. 1-9 is a straw man.

And that’s not even counting the fact Pippen didn’t become the player he became without MJ’s massive influence. That 1-9 thing was a spin made by LeBron Stans meant to level the argument.

Yes Jordan had big games when he came back from baseball. But it was the inconsistency which showed the rust. Who in their right logical mind is making the loss in the 95 playoffs after being gone for almost 2 seasons playing another sport, coming back with 17 games left and unfortunately losing to the second best team in basketball a big deal? The loss happened but it isn’t a 2011 level blunder.

And also who in their right mind is holding seasons as a 39 and 40 year old during his final two twilight Wizard seasons against him? He shouldn’t have even been a factor to begin with at that age. His legacy and legend was already cemented.

LeBron in his own tv show called him the greatest player of all time ... disrespecting ever past legend and current legend. THIS YEAR. And then still being capable enough at 34 years old has to go out and compete. But can’t even get his team into the playoffs after engaging playoff mode, in a competitive conference that he is finally competing in since 2011.

LeBron missed a month. Roughly the same number of games Jordan even played in the 95 season. Not even a full quarter of the season. Michael missed nearly two years of NBA basketball while playing a totally different sport. So no the rust isn’t comparable.

Also, I’m a Jordan apologist. You’re an objective LeBron fan?

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    And then they make it about LeBron the person ...

As the media assisted him with for the past year or so when it became abundantly clear he wasn’t going to pass Michael Jordan as an actual accomplished player.

Like when do we give people kudos and gold stars in life for not being a criminal? You’re supposed to do that.

Stephen A Smith was going at Walt. But what was Frazier saying that Smith hadn’t begun to echo since Kyrie asked to be removed from the toxic LeBron situation in Cleveland? Frazier wasn’t attacking him as a person. He was justifiably talking about how visibly disinterested he is as a basketball player, winner, teammate and leader.
    Stephen A is a clown. A loud mouth schnuck. I stopped listening to him years ago. Look closely and you can tell he was raised by 7 women.

Mj groupies in a nutshell:
    1.Rightfully give props to the most likely greatest ever.
    2.Teardown anyone else of consequence to his throne.
    3. Use 2 different sets of rules and criteria in a random order or whatever fits my agenda today.
    4. Await the next challenger.
    5. Wash, Rinse, Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon
    Mj groupies in a nutshell:
    1.Rightfully give props to the most likely greatest ever.
    2.Teardown anyone else of consequence to his throne.
    3. Use 2 different sets of rules and criteria in a random order or whatever fits my agenda today.
    4. Await the next challenger.
    5. Wash, Rinse, Repeat
    1 - Correct
    2 - No
    3 - Hell No

Care to do a list of criterium for 3-6 mafia LeBron Stans such as yourself?

No one is tearing LeBron down. Quit your victimization feminine crying. I and most Jordan fans are operating on factual occurrences.

I

Bron/Brady not top 10 Mr.GOAT2408's Avatar

LeBron dug his own grave coming to the Lakers. He came here mainly for his post-career which isn't a good look when you're considered the best in the league

I don't really care enough about Bron to love or hate the guy but the LeGBT community deserve whatever has been coming their way, falling for the hype and being too young to appreciate superior players who've played in the past 3 decades alone

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    1 - Correct
    2 - No
    3 - Hell No

Care to do a list of criterium for 3-6 mafia LeBron Stans such as yourself?

No one is tearing LeBron down. Quit your victimization feminine crying. I and most Jordan fans are operating on factual occurrences.

I’m not making hypotheticals, excuses or bar lowering to elevate someone while conversely using straw man and goal post moving to tear down someone else.

LeBron is Top 5 - Top 10. I have him on or slightly below that Bird / Magic tier. What on earth is so disrespectful about that?
    3-6 mafia Lebron stan? How cute. You pretty much only post to tear Lebron down these days, even in threads that have nothing to do with him. Almost 3ball like, except he, laughably has dignity enough not to defend another man's piece and keeps it basketball. I was close to your level of Mj stan as a teen, so i get it.

Give me a break Mj fans deal with hypotheticals just as much as anyone else. Plenty of times we hear how he'd have 8 peated without retirement and left rings on the table. How he'd have been a great 3 point shooter if he cared to. In fact he hasn't played a game in nearly 20 years so you can pretty much only deal in hypotheticals.

Excuses? Pippen sucked against the bad boys, he was rusty against the Magic, he was too old in Washington etc. excuses abound.

Lowering the bar is what you had to do to put his 6 titles over Russell's 11. Period. Lowering the bar is what you had to do because he couldn't outscore Kobe or Lebron in his career let alone Kareem with his time he took away from his own career.

Strawman goalpost moving is what you do to anyone like Lebron, who does something of consequence to Mj or one of his accomplishments. Kobe's 81. The Warriors' 73. Wilt's stats. Russells rings. Kareem's all time scoring record. Lebron's just being Lebron. And whoever next steps on his cape. I think if you're a basketball fan you should learn to appreciate the game and not just a 60 year old sneaker salesman.

Jokic Stan

SamuraiBrick has never liked Lebron, not sure why he is giving excuses now

Hey sam, check this vid out. Damon Jones will set you straight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3qfC_flkIE

[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]People who stan LeBron are objectively losers. They reward failure. Their go to hype mechanations is excuse making. It

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon
    See what you just did there "coach" ? You made excuses for shortcomings of Mj's career. Words like rusty, false narrative and wouldn't matter are the textbook covers I'm talking about. Good job living the cliche.

I also feel like people bitching and moaning about him calling himself the greatest ever is out of place. It's no different than a player saying they feel they are best in the world or that they can beat anyone 1 on 1 and so forth. Most guys on that level (all time top level great) show one form of hubris or another. His just sounds worse I agree, but it's nothing other greats haven't done. It's just news becuase it's Lebron like most of the other things he does.

I think you're not really familiar with people. Some like to toot their own horn while others don't. Lebron clearly likes to toot his horn and that makes him.......human. I actually prefer the element of people speaking their feelings than parroting proper PR takes, but that's just me. Perhaps guys like you prefer to be lied to or given a pretty picture in front of the curtain.

The 8 straight finals thing is dumb to try and diminish because of what happened this season as a guy with 50k minutes in this game and his 1st major injury with a squad we all laughed about the summer it was put together. Why did you and everyone else end up still believing he'd pull off something special? Because that's what he's done more often than not, that's what goats do. But hey haters need a chance to celebrate every now and again don't they?
    Great post.

Its always some loser kid that defends not only LeBron as a player but defends his personality, his moves, his life... its embarassing. Its the same type of loser too, those include:

Dray and his alts
    Manny and his alts
    Smoke
    Plowking
    Indian gang - Indian guy and aj

I mean what do they all have in common? Pure trash losers who never played the sport

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Its always some loser kid that defends not only LeBron as a player but defends his personality, his moves, his life... its embarassing. Its the same type of loser too, those include:

Dray and his alts
    Manny and his alts
    Smoke
    Plowking
    Indian gang - Indian guy and aj

I mean what do they all have in common? Pure trash losers who never played the sport
    Couldn't give a fark about Bron's personality. He is most definitely better than your favourite player though.

If you're this much of a negative nancy on the internet, I can only imagine how poorly things are going outside of a forum for you. Again, purely speculative, but I've given you plenty of chances to back up your shit talk, to which you always back down and make an excuse for.