Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: African Refugees Say Arab Muslims More Racist than Europeans (2012)

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.
    - Prophet Muhammad's Last Sermon

No shit. White people are by far the least racist group on earth and have the most progressive countries.

Not surprising at all

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

Why are you posting photos of ISIS sympathizers? You say ISIS isn't acting out in accordance with Islam. This Imam says they absolutely are. He was an Imam with Mecca's Grand Mosque for 9 months before he was kicked out. Was it Arab racism? Or because of his extremist views? Who knows...

BTW, is this Lebron's long lost father?

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

- Prophet Muhammad's Last Sermon
    Further proof, that fool had no idea what he's talking about

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Why are you posting photos of ISIS sympathizers? You say ISIS isn't acting out in accordance with Islam. This Imam says they absolutely are. He was an Imam with Mecca's Grand Mosque for 9 months before he was kicked out. Was it Arab racism? Or because of his extremist views? Who knows...

BTW, is this Lebron's long lost father?
    Why do you think I posted a picture of an African man adorned in Arabian Dress leading Arab people in a thread about Arab people being racist to Africans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVitLXZYQFc

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Nobody said that they can't be racist. It is also bad of cultures in the middle east that oppress women. But that is no excuse to be racist to Muslims and stop them from entering the country.

OP just finding out about racist Arabs??? lets not ignore that Semites can come off as racist or are we going to ignore how the jewish state treats its African refugees???

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    OP just finding out about racist Arabs??? lets not ignore that Semites can come off as racist or are we going to ignore how the jewish state treats its African refugees???
    Let's face it. No native peoples other than politicians or family members want to live with unskilled, uneducated people from another country. And when I say live, I mean as actual neighbors. It's funny that people complain about some Israeli resentment to refugees when they are running from African GENOCIDE AND SLAVERY.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by I know you are
    Nobody said that they can't be racist. It is also bad of cultures in the middle east that oppress women. But that is no excuse to be racist to Muslims and stop them from entering the country.
    straw man argument. stop projecting.

ALSO:
    Islam is not a race. Muslims aren't a race.

Islam is a religious ideology.
    Muslims are followers of the religion Islam.

Islam is followed by people of all races all over the world.
    Muslims aren't a race.

It is impossible to be racist towards Muslims, who are followers of a religious ideology followed by all races all over the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Let's face it. No native peoples other than politicians or family members want to live with unskilled, uneducated people from another country. And when I say live, I mean as actual neighbors. It's funny that people complain about some Israeli resentment to refugees when they are running from African GENOCIDE AND SLAVERY.
    don't get me wrong the genocide is a disgusting mark on humanity but i don't necessarily agree that these refuges are uneducated at least that isn't my experience when i was in the Horn. The problem is the corruption, economic exploration from the elites, and using terrorism or genocide denial to commit acts of genocide. Ethiopia for example looks like it might be headed for civil war due to years of land grabs by the government while people and civil leaders go missing while the government claims its cracking down on terrorist

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Arabs continue to enslave. You don't even want to compare what they did to Africans...horrible stuff. Europeans were in the slave trade for a relatively short time. They abolished slavery more than 150 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    straw man argument. stop projecting.

ALSO:
    Islam is not a race. Muslims aren't a race.

Islam is a religious ideology.
    Muslims are followers of the religion Islam.

Islam is followed by people of all races all over the world.
    Muslims aren't a race.

It is impossible to be racist towards Muslims, who are followers of a religious ideology followed by all races all over the world.
    It isn't a straw man argument. It was a point that is consistent with your theme of hating on Muslims. The real straw man argument is you taking my incorrect use of racism instead of a more accurate word, such as bigoted or discriminatory, and running off with that while overlooking the obvious point.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by I know you are
    It isn't a straw man argument. It was a point that is consistent with your theme of hating on Muslims. The real straw man argument is you taking my incorrect use of racism instead of a more accurate word, such as bigoted or discriminatory, and running off with that while overlooking the obvious point.
    More ad-hominem attacks and strawmanning.

I have no hatred of Muslims or "theme of hating on Muslims."

I "hate on" violent Islamist extremism.

Only a tiny but very vocal and active sect of Islam constitute as violent Islamist extremists.

Do not assume that all Muslims are violent Islamist extremists.
    A majority of Muslims aren't.

You need to learn to not equate all Muslims with the acts of violent Islamist extremists, sport.