Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Anyone feel like they are above others and treat them like shit?

Wow.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Wow.
    You once had this attitude I'm sure J$.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    You once had this attitude I'm sure J$.

Irregardless, we are all prone to arrogance and we all need to attain humility and honor the spirit of equality and fraternity that is natural to man.

And for starters that means quitting the racist threads on ISH.

All I learned from this thread is that the OP is so poor he can't afford clean shoes.

People almost always treat me with respect and I return the favor. The only time I treat people like shit is when they try to scam me.

I do a lot of traveling and I stand out as an obvious foreigner in some places being a tall white Adonis. I always know the regular prices of local goods wherever I am, and when someone tries to rip me off, I let them have it

For example if I ever went to the Philippines and that midget Louie tried to scam me for some shrimp, I'd certainly let him know in a less than cordial manner

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

You guys are fcking douchebags

This is no suprise comming from a suspected white supremacist, this is how most of them feel.

Banned

Wow.

But seriously folks, if I can be serious for a minute:
    5 years later I have changed a lot. I still dislike the types of interactions I described in my OP. Instead of being instantly rude however, I have learned to avoid these kinds of social interactions completely. When annoying and persistent people do appear, I have learned to act aloof and stupid in order to make them go away, or sometimes I politely say I am busy. I also no longer believe myself to be better than anyone!

What simple common sense solutions I have learned to problems that previously plagued me. Hopefully within the next 5 years I level up again!
    Last edited by Nick Young; 08-18-2016 at 04:08 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheWinningFam
    This is no suprise comming from a suspected white supremacist, this is how most of them feel.

I spent more time writing AGAINST racism than you have spent thinking about it.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young

But seriously folks, if I can be serious for a minute:
    5 years later I have changed a lot. I still dislike the types of interactions I described in my OP. Instead of being instantly rude however, I have learned to avoid these kinds of social interactions completely. When annoying and persistent people do appear, I have learned to act aloof and stupid in order to make them go away, or sometimes I politely say I am busy. I also no longer believe myself to be better than anyone!

What simple common sense solutions I have learned to problems that previously plagued me. Hopefully within the next 5 years I level up again!
    Insha'allah Brotha! Awesome progress man. Far more impressive than a 300 lb bench

So let's not go yappin bout whose racist and Clinton's mental issues. Let's discuss REAL knowledge

Banned

Insha'allah Brotha! Awesome progress man. Far more impressive than a 300 lb bench

So let's not go yappin bout whose racist and Clinton's mental issues. Let's discuss REAL knowledge
    I didn't yap. I just posted a map of racism.

Not to shame any group of people. Mostly just for worldly context. For example, many people are upset about racism in America. I believe it would be helpful for these people to see how racism America compares to other nations.

Many people do not know what true racism looks like until they leave America and see and witness it for themselves.

Often times my posts are taken out of context and a sinister agenda is assumed and projected on to me. I find this amusing. Based on the poster you ask, I have several different contradicting evil agendas I am apparently trying to promote.

This is what generally happens when people see and read things they don't want to see and read about. They get upset and lashout and pick a scapegoat to blame.

Many of my posts were and are an experiment to see how people interact with knowledge that goes against their narrative. Generally what I predicted would happen has been happening. I guess you can describe many of these threads as psychological studies. For example, look what the "Map of racism" thread devolved in to

I often read about studies and ways to control mass groups of people, and try to test these studies out for myself. I always learn a lot when I do. I am also able to see the true nature of several different personalities of ISH due to these "studies".

5-time NBA All-Star

ationalization or rationalisation (also known as making excuses[1]) is a defense mechanism in which controversial behaviors or feelings are justified and explained in a seemingly rational or logical manner to avoid the true explanation, and are made consciously tolerable—or even admirable and superior—by plausible means.[2] It is also an informal fallacy of reasoning.[3]
    Rationalisation happens in two steps:
    A decision, action, judgement is made for a given reason, or no (known) reason at all.
    A rationalisation is performed, constructing a seemingly good or logical reason, as an attempt to justify the act after the fact (for oneself or others).
    Your reasoning behind why you post this things is that it's a psychological experiment. So here's some psychology and some Scripture.

1) If someone's family is fat, directing their attention to more obese people is not a viable solution. Actually making proactive steps to fix one's own condition is.

2) "Controlling mass populations."
    "People telling me I have sinister motives and I find that amusing."
    Please tell us that by researching mass control your intention is to set people under hypnosis from the media, free.

It would not be nice if you went down this road:

And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers."
    Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not.
    what Allah made obligatory and doubt His religion, even though He does not accept a deed from anyone except with faith in His religion and certainty of its truth. The hypocrites also lie to the believers by saying contrary to the doubt and hesitation their hearts harbor. They give as much aid as they can, against Allah's loyal friends, and support those who deny Allah, His Books and His Messengers. This is how the hypocrites commit mischief on earth, while thinking that they are doing righteous work on earth.''

Which explanation is more sound?

3)
    People flip out when their narrative is what they don't want
    True.
    And We did certainly give Moses the Torah and followed up after him with messengers. And We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the Pure Spirit. But is it [not] that every time a messenger came to you, [O Children of Israel], with what your souls did not desire, you were arrogant? And a party [of messengers] you denied and another party you killed.

And when it is said to them, "Believe in what Allah has revealed," they say, "We believe [only] in what was revealed to us." And they disbelieve in what came after it, while it is the truth confirming that which is with them. Say, "Then why did you kill the prophets of Allah before, if you are [indeed] believers?"
    And then lying to the people about eternal Hell, calling two Abrahamic religions after "corrupt off-shoots"

And they say, "Never will the Fire touch us, except for a few days." Say, "Have you taken a covenant with Allah ? For Allah will never break His covenant. Or do you say about Allah that which you do not know?"
    Calling Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) a warlord, when his whole life he made peace and only brought forth the HIGHEST QUALITY of Concentrated Wisdom to each and every one of his interactions.
    Calling me "radicalized" when I don't even hurt mosquitos.

Great job, Nick, from "innocently" learning about psychology, you just worsened the condition of thousands of actually impressionable people on ISH.
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 08-18-2016 at 06:22 PM.

Banned

Mohammad didn't make peace his whole life.

Before he began his conquest of the Arab peninsula, he had poets and musicians executed who wrote satirical songs and poems about him. He also ethnically cleansed an entire tribe of Jews out of existence.

Remember, this was before his violent conquest of the Arab peninsula.

The last 10 years of Mohammad's life were 10 years of violent warmongering. Many battles were fought in the name of spreading Mohammad's message, under the direct orders of Mohammad himself.

الفتوحات الإسلامية‎‎

Great job, Nick, from "innocently" learning about psychology, you just worsened the condition of thousands of actually impressionable people on ISH.
    If you truly believe that my "troll posts" (ie stating the fact that Mohammad was a violent war lord) are "worsening the condition of thousands" you are attributing way too much power to me.

You also are indirectly stating your own shaky beliefs about the religious message you have been indoctrinated in to following. If I have the power to damage the "message" through shitposting on ISH, it must not be a very strong message in the first place.

A truly strong belief system would have no problem with people like me speaking out against it. A weak belief system is one where dissenters must be silenced. You fear people like me speaking out and sharing the truth about Islam because you are afraid that your belief system will not hold up if the truth of the religion was more widely known.

Similar to how followers of Scientology become upset when you talk about the sci fi mythology that forms the basis of their religion.

Mohammad was a warmongerer and a conquerer. He also married a 9 year old. These are all facts.

Do these facts invalidate the more positive messages found in Islam? In my opinion they don't
    , but that is up to each person's individual interpretation. I personally believe that Islam has brought a lot of good to this world, but that doesn't mean I am going to pretend that violent military conquests in the name of Islam never occurred, because historically they did.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 08-18-2016 at 06:49 PM.

National High School Star

I don't think you should think of yourself as "above others", but you should totally think you're better than other people in some aspects