Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Default Re: George Zimmerman arrested

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Nah, this is classic back pedaling by the victim. I worked in the domestic violence field and saw this all the time. He probably apologized, said he changed and she fell for it and changed her story to keep him out of trouble. Why else would it take this long for her to come out and say that the reports were wrong? Only a matter of time until he is back in the news for a domestic violence disturbance.
    ding ding ding.

i too work a lot with domestic violence. IMO 95% of victims in DV cases always will say it never happened like that, it was really my fault, police are lying in their report, etc, etc.

Oftentimes in these cases Police will make the victim write or give a statement the day of the incident, when the victim recants, which in real DV situations they almost always do, prosecutors just refer to the original statement and explain why victims typically recant.

It's to a point where if a victim is confident about testifying I start thinking that the DV probably never happened. DV instills fear in victims. Fearful victims want nothing to do with helping put their attacker in jail for a short period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    the z man gets vindicated yet again .. karma always comes back to a good man ..

I hope this guy suffers a major heart attack. This guy is a douche and a killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I hope this guy suffers a major heart attack. This guy is a douche and a killer.
    the man went to court and answered to the charges filed against him .. a jury of his peers cleared him .. you should be ashamed of yourself saying that shit .. he's a father, son, brother, friend to some people .. how would you like someone wishing death on your father, uncle, brother ? .. a lot of hypocrites around