Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Remember when lebron tried to guard The Almighty in the 2011 Finals?

And The Almighty simply spun on him and dunked for the and-one?

The media was hyping up lebron so hard that series as attempting to guard The Almighty. Meanwhile he ended up getting humiliated by Jason terry of all people.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Default Re: Remember when lebron tried to guard The Almighty in the 2011 Finals?

Quote Originally Posted by noosaman
    And The Almighty simply spun on him and dunked for the and-one?

The media was hyping up lebron so hard that series as attempting to guard The Almighty. Meanwhile he ended up getting humiliated by Jason terry of all people.
    I think it was Marion who called him a b1tch on National TV.

Banned

Default Re: Remember when lebron tried to guard The Almighty in the 2011 Finals?

OP thinks dirk is the best player in the world ban this troll jeff

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

LeBron will have more championships, Finals MVPs and regular season MVPs than Dirk. U Mad?

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

I don't think anyone could guard Dirk during those playoffs.

NBA rookie of the year

Dirk wins his first title in 14 years, after multiple years of choking, including getting owned by an 8th seeded Warriors team, and he's "The Almighty"?

Oh.

Banned

I remember how Dirk shot 40% in that series. I find it hilarious how people act as if Dirk dominated the Finals when he actually had probably his worst playoff series in that playoff run.

I never thought LeBron was that great of a defender until 2012. I always thought he was elite and all-defensive worthy but not great and DPOY worthy until 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    I don't think anyone could guard Dirk during those playoffs.
    Yeah because Dirk had two top 20 players along with him in his prime... hum, no.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    I remember how Dirk shot 40% in that series. I find it hilarious how people act as if Dirk dominated the Finals when he actually had probably his worst playoff series in that playoff run.
    U mad!

i miss negs

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Segatti
    Yeah because Dirk had two top 20 players along with him in his prime... hum, no.

Where did I say otherwise? Im one of the biggest Dirk defenders on the site. I just don't get the point of hating on Lebron for not guarding Dirk well. I can see hating on him for Terry going off or Marion the 1st few games, but Dirk was a pretty damn good that series.

Dunking on everybody in the park Suckafree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12

I never thought LeBron was that great of a defender until 2012. I always thought he was elite and all-defensive worthy but not great and DPOY worthy until 2012.
    If you have a gamewinner in a finals, it pretty much immediately means you had a good series

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    Dirk wins his first title in 14 years, after multiple years of choking, including getting owned by an 8th seeded Warriors team, and he's "The Almighty"?

Oh.
    Lebron wins his first title in 9 years, after multiple years of choking, including one year where he has another top 3 nba player, and he's the "Chosen One"?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    I think it was Marion who called him a b1tch on National TV.
    That was awesome. Marion raping him on both ends (pun intended)

Banned

Dirk shot 42% and that was really only due to the flu game. He shot 50% in 3 of the 6 games.