Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar

Default If one of these bottom 4 teams get the 1st pick, who should they pick?

Knicks (do they go with one of the coveted bigs?)
    Phi (do they add another potential star big to their line up? or do they go the less traveled route and fill a need with the first pick)
    Twolves (big?)
    Lakers (undoubtedly would be between towns and okafor)

Default Re: If one of these bottom 4 teams get the 1st pick, who should they pick?

Lakers and Knicks go for the biggest talent, they need help almost everywhere.
    I don't understand Sixers thinking so I can't predict what they will do.
    I don't know if the Wolves considers Rubio and Dieng part of their future core but Towns would fit well next to Dieng.

Lakers: Towns or Okafor
    Knicks: Towns or Okafor
    Sixers: Have no idea
    Wolves: Towns

Default Re: If one of these bottom 4 teams get the 1st pick, who should they pick?

Obviously bpa for any because none of those teams are "a piece" away. But the best fits for the team and player?

NY, Sac, Denver - Russell or WCS

Phil- mudiay

Minn- okafor

Lakers- towns

Knicks - Okafor/Towns
    76ers - Mudiay/Russell
    Wolves - Okafor/Towns
    Lakers - Okafor/Towns

Jahlil Okafor and Karl-Anthony Towns are the two most talented guys in the draft, imo. They have great size, and fantastic potential. I think any team would want to have any one of those two if they got the top pick. With the 76ers it's a little different because they're going to have Embiid and Noel as their future frontcourt. If they get the 1st pick, I don't see how they will draft Okafor or Towns in any way. They'll most definitely go with either Mudiay or Russell.

Tolerant Liberals

I dont know whos drafting who, but Lakers should make sure Orlando can nicely develop towns/wcs/okafor for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro
    Lakers and Knicks go for the biggest talent, they need help almost everywhere.
    I don't understand Sixers thinking so I can't predict what they will do.
    I don't know if the Wolves considers Rubio and Dieng part of their future core but Towns would fit well next to Dieng.

Lakers: Towns or Okafor
    Knicks: Towns or Okafor
    Sixers: Have no idea
    Wolves: Towns
    Sixers are looking to pick the player with the greatest trade value in the next two years

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    Sixers are looking to pick the player with the greatest trade value in the next two years