Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: Merged Jeremy Lin discussions after 3 straight good games, including against Wizards

Kobe Bryant > Lin > the rest of the league

Banned

Default Re: Merged Jeremy Lin discussions after 3 straight good games, including against Wizards

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    I disagree, when Amare and Melo come back, teams will have no reason to try to game plan against Lin, he will be third option, if they focus on shutting down Lin Melo and Amare will eat them alive.

Does anyone know will the Chinese like him even though he's Taiwanese?
    I agree. Lin is gonna be the starting PG for New York for awhile. He doesn't even have to put up 20+ points anymore either once Melo and Amare are back. His assists will go up though. Only way he gets demoted if he starts playing selfishly. I don't see that happening.

I don't know about people in China but Lin is getting heavy support from the Asian-American fans here in the States. I think people here sees him as Asian more than Taiwanese or Chinese.

Serious playground baller

Jeremy Lin is steadily becoming a force to be reckoned with.

First he exploded onto the basketball scene as one of the great underdog stories.

Then his threads got merged. Whatever next?

Evolving into an all consuming super-being where mankind is amalgamated into one state of consciousness; Jeremy Lin.

It's like he knows...

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by blacknapalm
    defenders are going to start always going under screens to test his jumper. i don't see him scoring 20+ often once teams are able to scout him. they're also going to start hedging hard to try to disturb any PNR's. i wouldn't be surprised to see bigs start meeting him near the 3 point line once it looks like a PNR is developing. that will test his ball handling
    Not worried about that. Chandler and Amare are almost guranteed a dunk in that scenario as they are both among the quickest and athletic at their positions. Even with Mello, you are giving too much space to try that. JLin's penetration is based on his fist step and hesitation step, both of which are very deceptive. He is also insistent on getting to the paint and working to get into a seam. He has good habits like keeping his dribble and head up and D'Antoni will compliment those habits with his playbook.

Curious as to how his left hand game is. The speed of playoffs might freak him a bit. And he won't find much space the first year or until he makes good on his jump shot.

Quote Originally Posted by NoName22
    Kobe Bryant > Lin > the rest of the league
    Lin>Kobe no contest.

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

I'd love to have your input here, guys.

Official Jeremy Lin picture thread. Linsanity!

You've been awesome thus far

[QUOTE=Faptastrophe]I'd love to have your input here, guys.

Official Jeremy Lin picture thread. Linsanity!

You've been awesome thus far

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    stop hoeing for posts in your thread
    Yeah.. I might be doing that. But it's not for posts.. I'm just lightly obsessed with JLin and want everyone to contribute

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Lin>Kobe no contest.
    Nah, no one comes close to the man-god (Kobe)

@ Lin being already better than LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    JLin's penetration is based on his fist step and hesitation step, both of which are very deceptive.
    and that deception comes from no one having seen him play before lol