Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 125259606162
    The Holy Trinity

Default Re: If Lebron goes to Miami, who will have the biggest effect and who struggle the most

Wade excels in any basketball situation. As part of an ensemble, like his rookie year. As part of a tandem, like with Shaq. Off the bench, like with Team USA. He plays great off the ball. He's just a flat-out player.

Decent playground baller

Default Re: Lakers still will beat Miami Heat

Quote Originally Posted by OnceInADECADE
    Lakers are still a better team then Miami and i hate the lakers. Ask anybody except for the heat fans. Those guyz are ****ed. Lakers have better and more expericeed players. Lets look at the match-up

PG Derek Fisher>Mario Chamlers come playoff time Derek will be knocking down shots on all these ******
    SG Kobe Bryant>Dwayne Wade Kobe will lock down Dwayne Wade sorry but true and remember i hate Kobe, but its true
    SF Lebron James> Ron Artest Lebron is too quick and athlectic for this too easy now
    PF Pau Gasol> Chris Bosh: Bosh is gonna feel like a real ugly person after this
    C Bynum>>> who ever comes here: Bynum is easliy a top 5 center in the league and i doubt Miami can pick up Dwight Howard

Sorry but it looks like the Lakers three-peat again ****!!
    How has the Lakers become some unbeatable team when they're a complete meltdown from Ray Allen (worst shooting of his life) in the Finals from losing to a old Celtics team?

When the heat would be better in every spot except PG remember KG was still limping around the court even though he blew by Gasol any time he face him up what do you thing Bosh is going to do?
    Last edited by wpdougie2180; 07-08-2010 at 07:57 PM.

Local High School Star

Default Re: If Lebron goes to Miami, who will have the biggest effect and who struggle the most

3 guys on the same team that commands a double team will be a problem for a lot of teams in the league. And it will be a good foundation if lebron joins the heat. Lebron Wade and bosh are still young. They may not have enough up front to beat the lakers, but if Lebron cares about winning he would be best to go to Miami or Chicago. These are the only 2 teams I can see him winning a title with within the next 2-3 yrs.
    Last edited by Replay32; 07-08-2010 at 08:02 PM.

As a heat fan i am not sure it can work with all three of them on the same team. egos and other bullshit could well **** this up if it happens. theirs something about lebron coming to miami i just dont like for some reason. we will see. as good as these guys are aswell their would definatley need to be some other changes to the team for this to really work

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: If Lebron goes to Miami, who will have the biggest effect and who struggle the mo

They will be very dominant. A lot of people think great players like that can't play together but the Celtics have been doing it. They will play just like they did in the Olympics.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by CasterL
    As a heat fan i am not sure it can work with all three of them on the same team. egos and other bullshit could well **** this up if it happens. theirs something about lebron coming to miami i just dont like for some reason. we will see. as good as these guys are aswell their would definatley need to be some other changes to the team for this to really work
    That's a boat load of crap. These dudes want to win and all of them are unselfish players. And if they do it won't matter who gets most of the credit, cuz i'm sure they will all contribute in earning a ring.

This "ego" angle is just bogus IMHO. All they will need is bigs to get rebounds and defend to matchup the lakers and even boston. This is why I think it will take 2-3 yrs. But the foundation will be there. You don't question 3 players that have to be doubled, period.

Quote Originally Posted by CasterL
    When did you become a heat fan?

Theres really only like 4-5 Heat fans on this board

Plowking and bfresh off the top of my head, I think bdreason too Im not sure.

^^^ Me, come on now all I do is defend Heat and Wade for the past 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    ^^^ Me, come on now all I do is defend Heat and Wade for the past 6 months.

Yeah you too, just racking a few off the top of my head without looking

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers13
    Yeah you too, just racking a few off the top of my head without looking
    I'm so pumped for this decision.

Decent playground baller novocaine's Avatar

That sucks hard man. EC will be pure Boredom. Maybe I

Lakers 4 life. Kobe!

Welcome to Miami, Lebron! And the many band wagoners.

LAL|LAC

Cliffs of 23-63? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    When did you become a heat fan?

Don't be like that. He's been a massive Zo and Heat fan ever since he joined the forum.