Golden State Aster*sks

Default Anyone else play Clippers vs Spurs on 2K to get ready for Tonight's Game?

Wow, what a game! CP3 just had the game of his life!! But so did Tony Parker though. Clippers ended up losing by 7 points. What about you?

Default Re: Anyone else play Clippers vs Spurs on 2K to get ready for Tonight's Game?

Golden State Aster*sks

Default Re: Anyone else play Clippers vs Spurs on 2K to get ready for Tonight's Game?

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    I'm guessing you lost too? Yeah man, those Spurs are tough to beat! Tony was unstoppable and came up clutch in the end.

Played in NBA Live 04. Duncan dominated the game, though Jaric was tough to stop with Parker guarding him

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hawk
    Played in NBA Live 04. Duncan dominated the game, though Jaric was tough to stop with Parker guarding him