Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Cavs' Kevin Love out 4-6 months after undergoing shoulder surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    And JR Smith at least 5.

Dat catering.
    Bulls fans hoping for suspensions and injuries because they know damn well that a fully healthy Cavs team shits on them.

Does the injury impact his free agency decision at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Wavves
    Does the injury impact his free agency decision at all?
    Yeah, he was about to go to Boston. Now, he's staying with Cavs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    Agreed. He needs to be healthy when he is playing for the Lakers next season.
    There's a document of 205 pages explaining why nobody wants to play with the rapist. You should read it.

This sucks. Injuries are a sad part of the game. I don't think it was a dirty play but the consequences speak for themselves, Ollynyk should have been suspended a longer time.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

the fact that a punch with no serious injury warrants more games than dislocating someones shoulder is beyond me

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    Bruce Jenner.
    Jen Brucer.

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    Bulls fans hoping for suspensions and injuries because they know damn well that a fully healthy Cavs team shits on them.

We will crush the Cavs and I'll be just as satisfied, injured or not and little f.cks like you and the other Lebron turds can eat shit for once

I just think the right thing should of been done. The league has catered to a situational mercy and Lebron who befriended the commissioner by being an ambassador for situations such as this.

Everything Lebron does is calculated. He's always looking for an edge, he doesn't want to have to rely on his own composure to lead a team out of difficult situations.

As Kenny said on TNT...injuries like this really make you apprentice teams that win rings.

So many factors come into play for teams being able to win the ultimate prize. Everyone (that matters) on team must be healthy for the chance.

I do not see the Cavs winning the chip at all. Though I said this before Love was hurt. Will they go to Finals? Sure, but that is due to Bulls and Hawks really being disappointing in this post season. I honestly think Hawks and Bulls collectively are better teams than Cavaliers.

All Cavs have going for them is the pure talent of Lebron and Kyrie. Which is NOT enough for a chip. Even Shaq Kobe and Pippen MJ needed their role players/bench to win.

As a whole Cavs bench is lacking, their defense is non existent and offense reminds me a lot of OKCs...which is iso up the a**.

Sure Lebron and Kyrie can make good plays, passes and shots. Though, relying heavily on two guys wont win a chip at all.

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff
    the fact that a punch with no serious injury warrants more games than dislocating someones shoulder is beyond me

Both punishments were wrong.

Smith 5+

Olynyk 10+

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    We will crush the Cavs and I'll be just as satisfied, injured or not and little f.cks like you and the other Lebron turds can eat shit for once

I just think the right thing should of been done. The league has catered to a situational mercy and Lebron who befriended the commissioner by being an ambassador for situations such as this.

Everything Lebron does is calculated. He's always looking for an edge, he doesn't want to have to rely on his own composure to lead a team out of difficult situations.
    Can't wait to see your all-time great defense vs Cavs. I hope it is as good as the one you played vs Plowking.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    There's a document of 205 pages explaining why nobody wants to play with the rapist. You should read it.

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff
    It was an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    It was an accident.
    Just like your existence.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    It was an accident.
    I'm sure JR meant to hurt Crowder's knee when he hit him with a spinning back-fist. Simply playing recklessly isn't an excuse when a guy gets hurt... it's the cause of the injury, in fact.

This just feels like another incident in the long line of things that have derailed Cleveland sports franchises for the last 40 years. A big f#ck you to Olynyk.