Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Dirk Willing To Come Off Bench If It's Means Landing A Top Free Agent

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    Can you elaborate? I can't keep up with all the ISH subplots. I haven't seen this myself. I'm interested in some new entertainment.

Masondixon
    Romosexual
    DirkHoward41
    StephHammann

Read all of their posts. They hate non whites (Asians, Mexicans and Blacks).

Default Re: Dirk Willing To Come Off Bench If It's Means Landing A Top Free Agent

Is he the greatest non black NBA player ever? It's close

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Might be good for him. He'd still end up playing roughly 28 minutes in the regular season and above 30 in the playoffs.

I'd love to get LMA back home, but we also have to get a guard or perhaps two that can defend/rebound/shoot.

That weakness is still there and it's the biggest on this team going into next season.

But it's pretty cool to think of a Dirk/LMA combo. Would be scary good...

We can't afford another bad signing like Parsons. We have to fill out this roster and get another legit all-star caliber type player if we have a prayer of doing anything.

Going to be a ton of work. We basically only have...

Dirk/Felton/Parsons/Harris on the books for next year. Not even sure Tyson is coming back because I'm sure some stupid team will offer him a full 4 year max again like those moronic Knicks did.

The situation is really no different. I just don't think this team can win paying Tyson/Parsons a combined 32 million a year.

Love Tyson...thought he was our best player in the regular season, but unless he takes 10 or less...not sure it's smart to keep him again.
    Last edited by DMAVS41; 04-29-2015 at 09:34 PM.

Banned

Meanwhile in Los Angeles........

Its a nice thought, but Dallas has wiffed on top free agents throughout the Dirk era.

D Williams
    C Paul
    D Howard
    L James
    S Nash

Seems like people only want to play with them if they are getting overpaid.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Meanwhile in L.A., fans are speculating if Lin will even have an NBA job next season.

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Meanwhile in L.A., fans are speculating if Lin will even have an NBA job next season.

Lin is gone in the off season. It's Clarkson's time right now.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
    Its a nice thought, but Dallas has wiffed on top free agents throughout the Dirk era.

D Williams
    C Paul
    D Howard
    L James
    S Nash

Seems like people only want to play with them if they are getting overpaid.
    Yep. Dallas is a great city actually, but it's not attracting any big name guys now or ever unless there are additional reasons. Even then...like you said...it's not likely.

LMA at least is realistic because of those ancillary reasons.

I applaud Dirk, but I don't see Aldridge going to Dallas even if he's from there. Portland and San Antonio are both in better situations as far as winning. Portland has the advantage of his potential on franchise records and SA has GOAT mentors and the addition of his kid living there. SA is a very realistic possibility.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Lol. All the ******s running from Zach Randolph/Gasol

Decent playground baller lilandywiggins's Avatar

No reason for Dirk to come off the bench for DeAndre.

This is nothing but an invitation to LeMarcus

gotta hand it to dirk. he seems like a team first guy with little ego. the league needs more stars like him.

Local High School Star kenny817's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZMonkey11
    Man, most of Dallas has no idea he came from Seagonville. And if they did, they'd want to forget he came from Seagonville.

Where is the welcome back mats for Chris Bosh?

But in response to the first part, damn Dirk. Dirk is the ****ing man. I was not a fan of the Dallas Mavericks until they drafted that weird haircut German. And to see him take a paycut, take a smaller role, then suggest taking an even SMALLER role, all while in the considerations for a top 20 player of all-time.

Dirk is truly amazing. All you could ever ask for in a franchise player. In an age where players can move wherever they want, whenever they want, Dirk is a shining example of what being franchise a player is about.
    Seagoville*

I actually watched him in high school...we're the same age

Magic Johnson

Good thing Dirk loves his team and basketball as much as winning because he won't see much winning in his last years.