Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default are the warriors the most passive aggressive beta team in history?

Seriously, besides shaun livingston and andre igoudala, for whom I got nothing but respect, they have the most beta fairy friendly passive aggresive team ever:

steph "mvp" cucky and his dumbass wife, probably one of the most overrated dudes in the league, back 2 back exposed in the finals, no other game besides chucking bricks off illegal screens... never seen a more manufactured superstar.
    kevin "I took the hard way" dubeta : 3-1 choke, lebron's butler, the servant, couldn't do shit on super talented teams, 2pac tattoo, joined the warriors .. this niggga is next level beta tbh
    klay "a mans game" thompson, this dude thinks he is a star, posing like he is kobe yet he has less impact than kevin love
    draymond "refs don't touch me" green. seriously, fukk this dirty niggga, even if he is talented he is a fagggot.
    and the entire team for their ridiculously illegal screens , I mean seriously just watch the games, it's borderline offensive to the sport.

and the bay corporate-hipster-gook-soccer mom-social justice warrior fanbase .. 95% of these losers aren't even basketball fans can't even name their own team, just "curry for 3" gtfo this "bandwagon is ok", "player fan", "i'm offended on behalf of X" sorry excuse of trash, with their fake sound boosted cheers .. i've never seen faker shit, even the prime kobe era laker fans were better .. and that IS saying something.

On another note, damn lebron and kyrie were ballin, showed these betas where their place was

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Default Re: are the warriors the most passive aggressive beta team in history?

Warriors are 7-6 against the Cavs in the finals. Not sure why you're claiming that the Cavs are the better team.

This upcoming finals will tell us everything.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Warriors are 7-6 against the Cavs in the finals. Not sure why you're claiming that the Cavs are the better team.

This upcoming finals will tell us everything.
    1. Love and Kyrie didn't even play the first series

2. Upcoming series will tell us everything? Fcking lmao! Apparently getting another superstar levels the playing field. Cavs own these piece of shit betas

3. You don't know shit about basketball. So shut the f.uck up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    1. Love and Kyrie didn't even play the first series

2. Upcoming series will tell us everything? Fcking lmao! Apparently getting another superstar levels the playing field. Cavs own these piece of shit betas

3. You don't know shit about basketball. So shut the f.uck up.
    Curry and Durant are the only superstars.

Curry and Durant vs Kyrie and Lebron.

Why are you so mad???

Both teams have 2 dynamic scorers that will hopefully be healthy with the season comes up.

You sound salty because the playing field is leveled.

Curry and Durant are the only superstars.

Curry and Durant vs Kyrie and Lebron.

Why are you so mad???

Both teams have 2 dynamic scorers that will hopefully be healthy with the season comes up.

You sound salty because the playing field is leveled.
    1. Kyrie is not considered a superstar

2. Curry and Durant are literally the second and third best players in the league

3. The team was stacked enough to win 73 games BEFORE they got Durant

Lol @ the op crying about illegal screens while his favorite player bulldozes his way in the paint cheesing for freethrows. What a fakkit. Lmao.

Lebron flopping every other game isnt offensive to the sport at all tho. Lol.

100%.

Best part is they bought in about the most passive aggressive beta you could get, in the off season.

Imagine Kyrie and Love weren't injured 2015.

This team would be an even bigger joke than it is hahah

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    1. Kyrie is not considered a superstar

2. Curry and Durant are literally the second and third best players in the league

3. The team was stacked enough to win 73 games BEFORE they got Durant
    Kyrie is a superstar. Sorry man. I know that hurts, but it's true.

Kevin Durant and Curry are great players whose game compliment each other well...similar to Wade and Bron. 2 of the 3 best players in the league joining teams.

Warriors were never "stacked". Curry's abilities on the court compliments his teammates best skills even when he doesnt have the ball. He maximizes his teammates' production.

Lol @ the op crying about illegal screens while his favorite player bulldozes his way in the paint cheesing for freethrows. What a fakkit. Lmao.

Lebron flopping every other game isnt offensive to the sport at all tho. Lol.
    my favorite player is magic johnson, and I was watching him live before your dad fukked your mom, just to keep it real.

I'd rather have lebron who at least plays all around than some dumbass who bricks 3 after 3 after 3 and wouldn't be shit without a million moving screens. Lebron stiffarms and flops a lot but hey if it's that easy why is nobody doing it? oh? because you need speed and handles on a big body? because you need to be a great passer to pass out of the trap from help d? because you need to be strong and resilient because you're gonna take a beating? ... lol cheesing, this ain't 2k junior, otherwise all the league would be doing it if it were that easy

Quote Originally Posted by swagga
    my favorite player is magic johnson, and I was watching him live before your dad fukked your mom, just to keep it real.

I'd rather have lebron who at least plays all around than some dumbass who bricks 3 after 3 after 3 and wouldn't be shit without a million moving screens. Lebron stiffarms and flops a lot but hey if it's that easy why is nobody doing it? oh? because you need speed and handles on a big body? because you need to be a great passer to pass out of the trap from help d? because you need to be strong and resilient because you're gonna take a beating? ... lol cheesing, this ain't 2k junior, otherwise all the league would be doing it if it were that easy
    Lmao. Lebron with "handles". Not sure if you're trolling or not. I don't disagree with most of the shit you just spammed.

But ease up on the dick riding. Lol. He's fun to watch on fast break, but painfully boring and predictable in the half court....which is what leads to graphic beatdowns/meltdowns of him in 2007, 2011 and 2014. I've never seen a superstar get put in a coffin like those particular finals performances.

He's a great player, but he's not anymore special than anyone else in the top 10.

The odds are stacked against the warriors if this is the case. Cavs should have no problem steamrolling those betas.

Quote Originally Posted by G0ATbe
    The odds are stacked against the warriors if this is the case. Cavs should have no problem steamrolling those betas.
    Damn you are one dumb ****.

They're beta BECAUSE they stacked their team so hard

Quote Originally Posted by G0ATbe
    agree. the warriors entire starting lineup could average 20+ ppg each. They are the underdogs

Lmao. Lebron with "handles". Not sure if you're trolling or not. I don't disagree with most of the shit you just spammed.

But ease up on the dick riding. Lol. He's fun to watch on fast break, but painfully boring and predictable in the half court....which is what leads to graphic beatdowns/meltdowns of him in 2007, 2011 and 2014. I've never seen a superstar get put in a coffin like those particular finals performances.

He's a great player, but he's not anymore special than anyone else in the top 10.
    Is 34-24 supposed to = your IQ or something?

Your not wrong about the Bay Area fans. shit has changed a lot in 10years.