Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: So right after Kevin Love to Cleveland is confirmed, Ray Allen comes back....

Quote Originally Posted by Kvnzhangyay
    This, plus why does it matter if he's a ringchaser or not? More rings>less
    Quote Originally Posted by edrick
    Do you want players chasing rings or chasing dollars?

No guys according to OP rings are only worth something if you aren't actively trying to get them

I sure as hell know I'd rather be Ray Allen than Carmelo. Unless Carmelo wins a ring which I've lost faith in each passing year.

Good High School Starter Crimsonrain777's Avatar

Default Re: So right after Kevin Love to Cleveland is confirmed, Ray Allen comes back....

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Allen and Love, both bitches, both willing c[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]m-dumpsters for Lebron.

Allen is the actual bitch, though. Love is just tired of losing

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

These fools on ISH man...

Seriously, who cares?

If I was in Ray Allen's position, old, not a franchise player, in the position where you can play in the NBA for a couple of more years, I would love to go through that experience of playing deep in the playoffs for a championship team. These are things that he will never get to do again.

I'm not going to now purposefully go to a crap team just because lard ass internet critics think it doesn't measure up to their idea of what is just.

The hell with what anybody thinks. Especially people who can't think for themselves so worry about what they feel is currently acceptable.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    Seriously, who cares?

If I was in Ray Allen's position, old, not a franchise player, in the position where you can play in the NBA for a couple of more years, I would love to go through that experience of playing deep in the playoffs for a championship team. These are things that he will never get to do again.

I'm not going to now purposefully go to a crap team just because lard ass internet critics think it doesn't measure up to their idea of what is just.

The hell with what anybody thinks. Especially people who can't think for themselves so worry about what they feel is currently acceptable.
    Stop. This is the internet. Your not allowed to make sense.

Veterans who no longer can be a top 3 option but rather come off the bench to contribute to a contender is nothing new in the NBA people. Lets not act like it is. Miami last few years, Boston the last half a decade. Early 2000s Lakers. List goes on.

Golden State Aster*sks

Quote Originally Posted by jbryan1984
    Veterans who no longer can be a top 3 option but rather come off the bench to contribute to a contender is nothing new in the NBA people. Lets not act like it is. Miami last few years, Boston the last half a decade. Early 2000s Lakers. List goes on.
    Ray never played for the Lakers bro.

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by Taller than CP3
    Ray never played for the Lakers bro.
    He's not saying Ray played for them. He's saying those are teams that old veterans wanted to join so they could get a ring (Gary Payon, Karl Malone)

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

OP is mad that no one wants to play with KD.

chasing rings. i can respect that. that's better than some loser like Carmelo chasing dollars than rings.

Dunking on everybody in the park Unstoppabull's Avatar

He was dead set on coming to Cleveland in the first place. He's acting unsure purely for our amusement.

Allen and Love, both bitches, both willing c[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]m-dumpsters for Lebron.

Dunking on everybody in the park Unstoppabull's Avatar

Is that from GoT? The Targaryns?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    So are you saying Cavs are the favourites??
    Absolutely.

Banned

So basically everyone here admits the road to rings in the future is through lebron

No matter how many playoff virgins, scrubs, no defense playing players you put around him people still believe Lebron is great enough to carry teams to championships

GOATBran