Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: So Bran needs Wade, Bosh, Irving & Love to try to do more than Kobe did with Pau

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    lol how are you gonna use strength of conference against LBJ and then say he had more teammate all-star appearance (w/ and added year tacked on)?
    Anything to prop up Kobe and bring down LeBron.

Same recycled crap by both stans being insecure.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default Re: So Bran needs Wade, Bosh, Irving & Love to try to do more than Kobe did with Pau

lol how are you gonna use strength of conference against LBJ and then say he had more teammate all-star appearance (w/ and added year tacked on)?
    Lebron played in a weak ass conference and had 2 all stars on his team while doing so.

So he was playing in a weak conference with 2 all stars beside him..

How does this not make sense to you?
    Last edited by TheMarkMadsen; 08-10-2014 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Lebron played in a weak ass conference and had 2 all stars on his team while doing so.

What was the point of starting this thread? Were the other 358 times it's been started not enough to satisfy you?

I'll never get why Kobe and LeBron stans feel the need to recycle the same threads over and over in order to try and prop up their boy or bring down the one they don't like.

So you think Bosh is an all-star all 4 years in the West? Is Wade an all-star in the West last year w/ the games he missed?

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Another great thread by the OP.

Future rep.

This is such an awful post.

You call the Lakers a super team in 2008 when Kobe was the only all star.

And apparently the Lakers in 09 & 10 are a super team.. Hmm wonder where that is coming from, because they have 2 all stars? Well then I guess..

Suns
    Nuggets
    Hornets
    Detroit

Were super teams in 2008 and that the

Magic
    Cavs
    Hornets
    Suns
    Hawks
    Mavs
    Nuggets

Were all super teams in 09 & 10?

And then to top it off you claim the Hornets & Nuggets were the only 2 competitors to the Lakers?

Way to forget the Spurs (who eliminated the hornets in 08) The Suns & all of the other 50+ win teams out west

Nice try..

It's not about simply all-stars and you know that..

Besides the 2014 Spurs and 2004 Pistons, who really wins a title with not a top 5 Player? This shit doesn't happen since the 1980's... We'd have to go 30+ years back.

Look at the top 5 Players, the Superstars, and their Support.. Kobe was the only one with a great Team.

Just admit it. No Revisionist history. Lakers WERE stacked... Why else did Phil say the reason to their dominance was THE BIGS...

So you think Bosh is an all-star all 4 years in the West? Is Wade an all-star in the West last year w/ the games he missed?
    How is that relevant?

Lebron plays in the east, he has to go through the EASTERN conference to get to the finals, and while doing so he has 2 of the best players from the east along his side..

For example. In 2011 Wade was the starting east shooting guard and Bosh was the only eastern conference PF selected (unless you count Melo as a PF)

So that means Bran got to play the eastern conference playoffs with the best shooting guard on his team in every series, and the best PF on his team in every series until the finals.. HUGE ADVANTAGE.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    What was the point of starting this thread? Were the other 358 times it's been started not enough to satisfy you?

I'll never get why Kobe and LeBron stans feel the need to recycle the same threads over and over in order to try and prop up their boy or bring down the one they don't like.
    Why are you even posting in the thread if "you'll never get why"

If you have nothing to add besides just bitching about a fan base then please go STFU and continue defending your boyfriend for turning his back on America in some other thread.

Why are you even posting in the thread if "you'll never get why"

If you have nothing to add besides just bitching about a fan base then please go STFU and continue defending your boyfriend for turning his back on America in some other thread.
    Amusing coming from someone who tries and masks his 24/7 Kobe boner by failing miserably to come off as an objective poster. I spent something like 5-7 posts in two threads sort of defending Durant (although I admitted why it does and should be a bad look for him) which is just a drop in the bucket compared to how you so unabashedly defend and prop up Kobe and tear down LeBorn.

And I guess you missed my post on the first page? I would go away and "STFU" if this was a new, fresh thread, but since it's been made a few hundred times already I really don't give a f**k about derailing it and bringing nothing relevant to the conversation.

Very good NBA starter

op is so ****ing mad

NBA Superstar

Well then Lebron>Kobe for sure. Kobe da team killa. Not as much impact as Lebron.

LeBron needs all of these guys in the weakest conference of all time, nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    It's not about simply all-stars and you know that..

Besides the 2014 Spurs and 2004 Pistons, who really wins a title with not a top 5 Player? This shit doesn't happen since the 1980's... We'd have to go 30+ years back.

Look at the top 5 Players, the Superstars, and their Support.. Kobe was the only one with a great Team.

Just admit it. No Revisionist history. Lakers WERE stacked... Why else did Phil say the reason to their dominance was THE BIGS...
    Replace Kobes bigs with Cp3s bigs and Lakers still win a title.

Nuggets had multiple stars, Billups averaging career high + Nene, Martin & Birdman. Not to mention Jr Smith

Spurs in 08 were title contenders.

Suns were contenders from 06-10

And are you really goin to tell me a team that had b2b 60+ win seasons wasnt a good team? Considering the HEAT had less or just as many 60 win seasons in 4 years as the cavs had in that 2 year span. Cavs were heavy favorites in 2010 to make the finals.

To sit here and act like the lakers were the most stacked team in the league is humorous. THERE ARE 5-8 TEAMS WITH FRONT COURTS THAT HAD SIMILAR IF NOT BETTER PRODUCTION THAN THE LAKERS BIGS (08-10) that Kobe could have led to a title.

NBA Superstar

The whole thing that trips me up is LeBron ringchasing when he doesn't even have to.

The East is so weak that we all know had LeBron staid in Miami they would have been the favorites to make the Finals again.

This ringchasing to uber stacked teams in your prime while already on a contender shit just makes no sense and will forever lock LeBron out of the top 10 on all time lists. Along with his 2011 chokejob and his losing finals record.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Amusing coming from someone who tries and masks his 24/7 Kobe boner by failing miserably to come off as an objective poster. I spent something like 5-7 posts in two threads sort of defending Durant (although I admitted why it does and should be a bad look for him) which is just a drop in the bucket compared to how you so unabashedly defend and prop up Kobe and tear down LeBorn.

And I guess you missed my post on the first page? I would go away and "STFU" if this was a new, fresh thread, but since it's been made a few hundred times already I really don't give a f**k about derailing it and bringing nothing relevant to the conversation.
    You've done that damn near 20,000 times now so it's not like I expect it to change
    Last edited by TheMarkMadsen; 08-10-2014 at 06:25 PM.

Very good NBA starter

didnt know op stanned kobe this hard