Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread:

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    No man, stop with the lame JVG excuses. I mean look... was it the coach's fault that V-Span shot a horrifying 32% from the field and a horrendous 17% from the 3 point land?!

Why can't you just admit that your guy was a horrible NBA player and had absolutely NO future in the league?
    Why can't you just admit that you are a racist just like all the other "fans" (KKK) from clutch "fans" KKK?

Dog Collins, Mike D'Antoni, and Coach K all rated Spanoulis in the top 5 best players in the world.

So no, it had NOTHING to do with Spanoulis.

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Why can't you just admit that you are a racist just like all the other "fans" (KKK) from clutch "fans" KKK?

Dog Collins, Mike D'Antoni, and Coach K all rated Spanoulis in the top 5 best players in the world.

So no, it had NOTHING to do with Spanoulis.
    I don't know why you think I'm a racist. You really don't know what the word even means because you use it in a wrong way every single time. For example, I remember you calling a poster racist (Can't remember his username) because he said Spanoulis would suck in the NBA if he played right now. How THE F[COLOR="Black"]UC[/COLOR]K is that racist? Go educate yourself.

And who gives a shit what coaches think of Spanoulis. If he was a top 5 player in the world, he'd be in the NBA right now but guess what... he isn't. Sure he might great in the Euroleague but in the NBA he was just flat out horrendous.

Default Re:

Fck you both, it's not a thread about Spanoulis. Go make seperate thread so you can argue there.

Default Re:

I appreciate Marculionis, to be more precise whole Lituanian generation back in the day. Arturas Karnisovas, Saulius Stombergas, Arvydas Sabonis. That was mini dream team. Basketball nation at its best.

It is shame that injuries prevented Marculionis to achieve more.

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    An interesting story about KGB and Sarunas's getaway from USSR.

http://www.nba.com/2014/news/feature..._12_facebook_L
    I knew Lithuanians hated their Soviet tormentors, but I didn't know Sarunas had to go through such a challenge just to go to the NBA. Nice story of courage.

Americans take freedom for granted. In the old Lithuania, freedom wasn't just a slogan. It was a concept denied to ordinary citizens of the old USSR.

Those great USSR teams in Fiba play were actually built around those Lithuanian players, and Sarunas and Arvidas were the heart of those teams. Arvidas, Sarunas, and Don Nelson played a key part in making the NBA what it is today, and opening the game up to millions of other players around the world.

Built like an NFL running back, Sarunas' legacy is intact whether in Fiba or the NBA. He deserves to be in the Hall in Springfield, the birthplace of basketball.

Default Re:

Warriors games were so fun to watch in the Run TMC days. Thanks for posting this. Sarunus was a ****ing beast.

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    I don't know why you think I'm a racist. You really don't know what the word even means because you use it in a wrong way every single time. For example, I remember you calling a poster racist (Can't remember his username) because he said Spanoulis would suck in the NBA if he played right now. How THE F[COLOR="Black"]UC[/COLOR]K is that racist? Go educate yourself.

And who gives a shit what coaches think of Spanoulis. If he was a top 5 player in the world, he'd be in the NBA right now but guess what... he isn't. Sure he might great in the Euroleague but in the NBA he was just flat out horrendous.
    EVERY time you post, you prove you are a colossal moron.

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    Fck you both, it's not a thread about Spanoulis. Go make seperate thread so you can argue there.
    I can't even count how many times I had a good thread here and you and dozens of other people derailed it talking about Spanoulis. ALWAYS bringing it up and derailing the thread.

And don't pretend you don't do it. You do it all the freaking damn time.

Take your double standard hypocrisy and shove it.

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J4ever
    I knew Lithuanians hated their Soviet tormentors, but I didn't know Sarunas had to go through such a challenge just to go to the NBA. Nice story of courage.

Americans take freedom for granted. In the old Lithuania, freedom wasn't just a slogan. It was a concept denied to ordinary citizens of the old USSR.

Those great USSR teams in Fiba play were actually built around those Lithuanian players, and Sarunas and Arvidas were the heart of those teams. Arvidas, Sarunas, and Don Nelson played a key part in making the NBA what it is today, and opening the game up to millions of other players around the world.

Built like an NFL running back, Sarunas' legacy is intact whether in Fiba or the NBA. He deserves to be in the Hall in Springfield, the birthplace of basketball.
    The amount of patriotic zealotry fascist propagandist bullshit in that post is enough to make any normal person want to throw up just from reading it.

You probably don't even know America is spelled with a c and not a k.