Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: Harden & Westbrook: If Switched Teams, Which Team Would Be Better?

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    What are you talking about? How does Westbrook get the team better shots? Harden is the better fastbreak scorer and Westbrook may have a very slight edge on taking his man off the dribble, but that is completely disregarded when you realize that Harden is the far better shooter.

Don't speak on what you don't know, kiddo.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

lol @ thinking Westbrook gets his teammates better shots. He's a known low-iq chucker who constantly hinders Durants actual value. No thanks, OKC can keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    lol @ thinking Westbrook gets his teammates better shots. He's a known low-iq chucker who constantly hinders Durants actual value. No thanks, OKC can keep him.
    "known" by idiots. It's 2014 not 2010

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    "known" by idiots. It's 2014 not 2010
    No, he's a low IQ chucking "point guard" even in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    No, he's a low IQ chucking "point guard" even in 2014.
    Actually he's turbo powered, rim-destroying evil demon of a bball player with a killers mindset. You on the other hand, are a hater

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening
    Yes he is, the guy is an absolute beast.
    Yeah an absolute beast of a retard. He's a great player but his basketball IQ is not good.

He played a great game vs the Suns 2 nights ago but at the end of the game he took the stupidest shots. He was chucking and bricking them threes

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Yeah an absolute beast of a retard. He's a great player but his basketball IQ is not good.

He played a great game vs the Suns 2 nights ago but at the end of the game he took the stupidest shots. He was chucking and bricking them threes
    And a lot of people have Kobe in their top 10 ever, he is renowned for low IQ shots.

And a lot of people have Kobe in their top 10 ever, he is renowned for low IQ shots.
    I have Kobe in my top 15 on the all-time list

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

I have Kobe in my top 15 on the all-time list
    Thanks for letting me know

Thanks for letting me know
    Np

People still want to act like Westbrook is this low IQ little shit building the great wall of china? He's a top 2 PG in the game, deal with it.

Dude just had back-to-back games of a triple double in 20 minutes, and a 36/9/9/4 game.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    People still want to act like Westbrook is this low IQ little shit building the great wall of china? He's a top 2 PG in the game, deal with it.

Dude just had back-to-back games of a triple double in 20 minutes, and a 36/9/9/4 game.
    He's good but you gotta admit... he can be hella stupid sometimes

He's good but you gotta admit... he can be hella stupid sometimes
    When you play balls-out 100% of the time sometimes you get out of control. I'll take the effort and live with the mistakes

Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    If James Harden and Russell Westbrook switched teams, right now, which team would be better?
    Harden is the more efficient offensive player while Westbrook is the better all around player. No doubt I would take Westbrook as I think he could lead his own team better than Harden can.

You can't measure everything Westbrook does on the statsheet. He has the motor of someone like Noah and that is pretty good trait to have. Honestly if there was a 50/50 ball in the air who would you bet on getting it? Westbrook or Harden?

Quote Originally Posted by WWRWestbrookDo?
    Harden is the more efficient offensive player while Westbrook is the better all around player. No doubt I would take Westbrook as I think he could lead his own team better than Harden can.

You can't measure everything Westbrook does on the statsheet. He has the motor of someone like Noah and that is pretty good trait to have. Honestly if there was a 50/50 ball in the air who would you bet on getting it? Westbrook or Harden?
    As I was reading this, the only thing I could think of was this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYa3csXve10