Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Good High School Starter

Default Re: Cleveland pursuing Ryan Anderson in 3 team deal involving Kevin Love

Quote Originally Posted by VengefulAngel
    You are going to look like a fool.

http://stats.nba.com/playtype/#!/pos...rcentile&dir=1

88.9th percentile with one of the highest volumes. Now are you going to apologise?

I don't care about the volume. His low post game sucks.

Serious playground baller Mawly-G's Avatar

Default Re: Cleveland pursuing Ryan Anderson in 3 team deal involving Kevin Love

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Think he works for the NY Daily News
    Just read up on him. I guess he just makes appearances on "Around the Horn."

Anderson is an underrated rebounder, especially offensively. Doesn't always show up in the box score. Obviously Love is a better rebounder, but Anderson isn't garbage like some may believe. Playing next to AD and Asik under Gentry doesn't help Ryno's case either.

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper15
    I don't care about the volume. His low post game sucks.
    Yes, lets ignore the stats that he's in the 90th percentile for efficiency and has one of the highest volumes because you are a dumb ****.

These fast food workers trying to talk basketball.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by VengefulAngel
    Yes, lets ignore the stats that he's in the 90th percentile for efficiency and has one of the highest volumes because you are a dumb ****.

These fast food workers trying to talk basketball.
    Says the guy who can't even spell apologize correctly.

Isn't Ryan Anderson a free agent this summer?

Maybe the 3rd team is Houston?

Hou gets: Love
    Cavs get: Anderson(rental) and Howard
    Pels get: Whatever, they just don't want to lose Anderson for nothing.

Howard
    Anderson
    Lebron
    JR
    Irving

Makes them better, they get a legit defensive anchor in Howard, they get Ryan Anderson who basically is what K.Love is to the Cavs today.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

If this happened, Cleveland's management would somehow make Lebron's "ideas" look genius.

Whatever team Kevin love goes to becomes instantly better if they utilize him properly.

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper15
    Says the guy who can't even spell apologize correctly.

'Both are acceptable in British and American English, although 'apologize' is much more common in American English, and many British writers prefer 'apologise'.'

I'm from the UK.

Have you had enough?

would that mean, that love is going to NO? AD, Love, Jrue....looks good

Serious playground baller Mawly-G's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nash

Makes them better, they get a legit defensive anchor in Howard, they get Ryan Anderson who basically is what K.Love is to the Cavs today.
    This is exactly what I'm thinking. Cavs have been under-utilizing Love since they acquired him. They can easily plug Ryan Anderson in that stretch 4 spot and be just as successful. They'll obviously miss Love's rebounding, but TT is just as beastly on the glass.

Quote Originally Posted by dzav323
    Anderson is an underrated rebounder, especially offensively. Doesn't always show up in the box score. Obviously Love is a better rebounder, but Anderson isn't garbage like some may believe. Playing next to AD and Asik under Gentry doesn't help Ryno's case either.
    Totally agree.
    Don't know who the heck would assert that Andy is rubbish. The gripe with a one for one deal is that he doesn't improve on what Love already brings to the table and is the worse of the 2 players. He certainly doesn't enhance their team defense.

Banned

Cleveland gets: Ryan Anderson, CJ Watson, Omer Asik
    Orlando gets: Kevin Love, Timofey Mozgov
    Pelicans get: Nik Vucevic, Victor Oladipo, Channing Frye

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    As a Magic fan, would you be content with losing Vuc and Dipo for these 2?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    As a Magic fan, would you be content with losing Vuc and Dipo for these 2?
    Dunno. Vuc yes but dipo would be tough. We are clearing all this cap space though but I don't see any real big name who would sign with us even once we clear it. Hennigan keeps being rumoured as wanting to make a big deal to lure a star and I don't know how he does it without parting with either dipo, hezonja or gordon.

There's another rumour now we are trying to do a three way to move frye, nicholson, shabazz for mozgov and stephenson. Looks like we really want to shed salary. Also says we believe we are in play for Durant (lmfao unless we pull off something big that would make him have some interest) but if they believe that it'd make sense why they are shedding so much cap. We are going to have enough for multiple max deals.

Maybe I'm off with that proposal but cavs would get anderson and lock up a decent center with mozgov rumoured to be let go anyway, pelicans are rumoured to be looking to move gordon or let him walk so dipo would fit there and I think vucevic and davis would fit well. Vucevic is actually doing well in one v one defence this year if you look at the stats, where he is horrid is in protecting the rim against drivers which is where davis is good.

Orlando's probably who that deal is toughest on, maybe giving up too much but i think hennigan right now is desperate for a star and this free agent class looks low on that. I could see him hoping to land a kevin love/blake griffen type now through trade then throw a match at conley or someone to pair with them once he realises durant won't come here.
    Last edited by outbreak; 02-17-2016 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    I wood Flap until my wings were raw if the Pels could pull that off.