Local High School Star

Default Has LeBron Really Lost Significant Athleticism Since 2010?

It seems like the general belief is that Westbrook is the best athlete in the NBA, and I'd probably go as far as to say he's at least as good an athlete as there is. With that being said, does he honestly jump higher than LeBron? Is he really faster in the open court? Is his body control and agility as good as LeBron's (relative to size)? Strength?

The only thing I can say for sure is that Westbrook's motor is better, but peak performance for peak performance, they're really close to this day at the ends of each season.

Default Re: Has LeBron Really Lost Significant Athleticism Since 2010?

Quote Originally Posted by CTbasketball92
    does he honestly jump higher than LeBron? Is he really faster in the open court? Is his body control and agility as good as LeBron's (relative to size)? Strength?
    Yes. Yes. No. Yes. No.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Default Re: Has LeBron Really Lost Significant Athleticism Since 2010?

Quote Originally Posted by CTbasketball92
    It seems like the general belief is that Westbrook is the best athlete in the NBA, and I'd probably go as far as to say he's at least as good an athlete as there is. With that being said, does he honestly jump higher than LeBron? Is he really faster in the open court? Is his body control and agility as good as LeBron's (relative to size)? Strength?

The only thing I can say for sure is that Westbrook's motor is better, but peak performance for peak performance, they're really close to this day at the ends of each season.
    Lebron is a bigger version of Westbrook as far as athleticism...