Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: The legendary John Wooden said Kobe Bryant is the best player he ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan21formvp
    Kobe wasn't even the best player on his team. Gasol led the Lakers in Win Shares in 2009. He led the Lakers in Win Shares and PER in 2010 and led the entire playoffs in WS in the playoffs in 2010.
    In 2011, Gasol led the team and was 2nd in the league in Win Shares. In the playoffs Kobe was 5th on the team in Win Shares and 6th in Win Shares Per 48 minutes.

Default Re: The legendary John Wooden said Kobe Bryant is the best player he ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1
    I don't want to know how you look fool.

Root Of All Evil

Kobe wasn't even the best player on his team. Gasol led the Lakers in Win Shares in 2009.
    OMG you're a homofag.

Win shares? Another made up stat?

Gasol the best player on the team?

You smoke way too much pole, dude.

Where is ShaqAttack when you need him. Kobe has always been the best player on the Lakers post Shaq.

College superstar

I don't want to know how you look fool.

Is that your daddy?

The human mind when it wants to believe something. A million people, legends, past and current players all think Jordan is the best ever, and an old coach in his late 90s says Kobe is the best ever, and it's ultimate proof for them, and they must share with everybody.

College superstar

Is that your daddy?
    Nah, it's John Hollinger followers who actually give a fukk about PER and win shares.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    OMG you're a homofag.

Win shares? Another made up stat?

Gasol the best player on the team?

You smoke way too much pole, dude.

Where is ShaqAttack when you need him. Kobe has always been the best player on the Lakers post Shaq.
    Just like every formula in physics is made up. It is the made up formulas that enable things to work and flow. Without made up formulas things such as torque wouldn't exist which in turn means you would still be walking from point A to Point B as things such as cars wouldn't exist without those made up formulas.

Root Of All Evil

Just like every formula in physics is made up. It is the made up formulas that enable things to work and flow. Without made up formulas things such as torque wouldn't exist which in turn means you would still be walking from point A to Point B as things such as cars wouldn't exist without those made up formulas.
    Basketball can't be simply contained by numerical data, and formulas ... dork.

I want you to go to a gym, or a barber shop ...

Say Gasol is better than Kobe, and watch the looks you get.

At the gym someone may even throw a ball at you for your stupidity.

At the barber shop you may get stabbed with some clippers.

Then give them your reason why your clear idiotic and wrong opinion is what it is ... "win shares"

And watch everyone start laughing at you. Then explain how basketball is a formula.

I got to go to the post your pic thread right now and see if you're in there. You can tell based off pics who plays and who doesn't and who is just a dork trying to talk about basketball. I see Bob Costas, Jim Grays, John Hollingers and a bunch of jock sniffing look alikes thinking they know what they're talking about.

Win shares ... OMG I've heard it all since joinging ISH.

Gasol better than Kobe?

Local High School Star

Then give them your reason why your clear idiotic and wrong opinion is what it is ... "win shares"

And watch everyone start laughing at you. Then explain how basketball is a formula.

I got to go to the post your pic thread right now and see if you're in there. You can tell based off pics who plays and who doesn't and who is just a dork trying to talk about basketball. I see Bob Costas, Jim Grays, John Hollingers and a bunch of jock sniffing look alikes thinking they know what they're talking about.

Gasol better than Kobe?

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

not even the best player of his Era
    that honor goes to Tim Duncan

College superstar

Those formulas don't apply in baksetball breh, it ain't baseball. Nobody in real life will ever talk about that BS when debating baksetball. Only dorks on the net give a fukk about worthless formulas like PER and win shares.

Gasol better than Kobe?

Do these same people know the formula for how torque is calculated so that a car can run? Do they know how electricity flows in the made up formula so that we can have air conditioning and light? Do they know how networks are created and how they are calculated so that IP addresses can be created and routers?

Root Of All Evil

Those formulas don't apply in baksetball breh, it ain't baseball. Nobody in real life will ever talk about that BS when debating baksetball. Only dorks on the net give a fukk about worthless formulas like PER and win shares.
    You're not off the hook either, phagg0t ...

For posting a quote from some 500 year old fossil of a man, who can't remember what he ate for dinner on Saturday, let alone remember over the course of time who the best of all-time is ...

You need to get smacked for your stupidity too.

You know damn well Kobe isn't the best player of all-time.

Kobe himself would tell you that.

College superstar

Gasol better than Kobe?

Duncan21MVP aka TmacsRockets just got fukked with no Vaseline.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkEcNmBPlVg