Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Danny Green is about to set another record

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    So far he has set the records for:

* Highest 3PT FG% in the Finals
    * Most 3s made in the Finals

Soon, he will be the first FMVP in NBA history without being a previous or current All-Star!

(He also leads the team in scoring in the Finals which must be some kind of record as well. )
    He's also close to having the most 3's made in a single postseason.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    I still cant believe what im seeing from Danny....... i just cant... this guy, this scrub, this benchwarmer who used to do nothing but pick up Lebron's warmup clothes in Cleveland for years.... all of the sudden shooting like the greatest shooter of all time against tough competition over and over, like nobody i ever seen in a series (including Bird, Reggie, Ray)....... and could probably win the FMVP aswell............

Its not like its just one game...

one game, ok lucky...
    two games, haha!!!!?
    three games, hmmm.....
    four games, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
    five games, ok i give up, you are THAT good, sorry for my doubts, sorry for my previous laughter, i bow down, ive seen enough, i give up, you are the greatest shooter of all ***ing time Danny Green..........

Its unbeliavable..............

I have watched every single game of his in Cleveland.... where he would 99.9% of the time just warm the bench, he was not given the opportunity / more minutes / better chance because he was BAD, i mean he was HORRIBLE..... and when he did play ive NEVER seen him shoot this good in a single god damn game, infact i cant even remember if ive seen him hit a 3PT shot (he has probably, but cant remember).......

I doubt ANYBODY on this planet saw this potential on Danny Green....

But look at him now......... dayum!!! Best shooter ever.... prove me wrong!?

Danny Green >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reggie/Bird/Ray/Lebron/Jordan/Kobe

He cant even believe it himself, ofcourse... he even said yesterday: "I am just waiting for somebody to pinch me and wake me up"...

You can even see it in his facial expression in game, each time he hits a shot he is absolutely shocked, his face lights up, smile goes from one ear to the other in disbelief and happiness..... something like:

Danny Green = GOAT... prove me wrong
    were you crying while you wrote this?

Duncan is Finals MVP, 16/11/2/2 >> Parker's 16/7/2/0