Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore BoNafidde's Avatar

Default Re: Bayless and Smith going off on Wade. LMAO!

Im mad that i woke up early to watch this and didnt know it was on espn news

Local High School Star Vienceslav's Avatar

Stephen A Smith saying that Miami should trade Wade and Bosh for Kobe and Gasol.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vienceslav
    Stephen A Smith saying that Miami should trade Wade and Bosh for Kobe and Gasol.
    Huh? I still don't understand this end-of-the-world mentality surrounding Miami right now. It's one thing if they had lost at full strength, but people do realize that Miami was missing their 3rd best player and only competent big man, right? Does ANYONE think they're losing this series had Bosh been healthy?

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    Huh? I still don't understand this end-of-the-world mentality surrounding Miami right now. It's one thing if they had lost at full strength, but people do realize that Miami was missing their 3rd best player and only competent big man, right? Does ANYONE think they're losing this series had Bosh been healthy?
    Did anyone think they would lose to Dallas last year?

I also don't understand why a team composed of two of the best players(one is the current MVP) in the NBA and a decent supporting cast is losing to a half-injured old Celtics team.

Can you explain it to us genius?
    Last edited by dbugz; 06-06-2012 at 11:00 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Bosh didn't play in the 2 games that they won.

The real problem with the Heat is that the refs are not giving them every call, and are reffing the games fair.

Local High School Star

wade deserves a bit of criticism for not showing up in the first half, but remember, its wade that boston has decided to make a concerted effort to stop, not lebron.

Adbloock<3

Did you know Bulls is missing Rose? Knicks missing Shumper, Lin, Davis and STAT half injured? Kobe playing half injured? Celtics having Allen, Pierce, KG half injured and Bradley out?

Stop acting like Miami is the only team playing hurt.

3-time NBA All-Star

I don't really see how it would be such a given that Bosh would've gotten them the win. You can point to last year, but then give the same logic that Rondo was playing hurt after game 3. The main thing that holds this team back is how mentally weak they are. I don't think Bosh changes that.

Heat fans were celebrating like mother[COLOR="Black"]fuc[/COLOR]kers when Rose and Knicks' players got injured, but now they are crying like bitches now that Bosh is injured.

Quote Originally Posted by dbugz
    I also don't understand why a team with two of the best players(one is the current MVP)
    Wade's been anything but great in this series and has been up and down all season. If it was last year's Wade, then you'd have a point, but he's prone to being very inconsistent, making Bosh's absence that much more glaring.

in the NBA and a decent supporting cast
    It's a decent supporting cast when supporting 3 stars, not 2. They can't really make-up for Bosh's absence. Miami plays Battier at PF for crying out loud.

is losing to a half-injured old Celtics team.
    It's the same team that went to the Finals a couple of years ago and gave the eventual champs everything they could handle. Ray Allen maybe injured and PP a little banged up(looks fine though), but Rondo's improvement and KG's resurgence more than makes up for it. This is still a damn good team. I never expected Miami to beat Boston without significant contributions from Bosh.
    Last edited by Indian guy; 06-06-2012 at 11:08 AM.

<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

If the Heat lose this series it's on Wade.

LeBron has been playing his ass off. Only LeBron haters will try and pin this on him. Ok...so he struggled for a period last night... is there a reason people on this forum expect him to play perfectly every game for 48 minutes?

It's ridiculous the criticism this guy guys...

This loss would be 50% on Wade and 50% on Spoelstra(sp?).

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    I don't really see how it would be such a given that Bosh would've gotten them the win.
    Oh come on. 2 of the 5 games of this series have gone to OT, you don't think an 18/8 All Star could've made a difference?

The main thing that holds this team back is how mentally weak they are.
    Really? I think it's the fact that they're left with the worst front line rotation in the NBA with Bosh out.

Heat hate has officially reached an all-time low when people start acting like missing your 3rd best player is no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by The Choken One

LeBron has been playing his ass off. Only LeBron haters will try and pin this on him. Ok...so he struggled for a period last night...
    He didn't struggle in the 4th last night. After the 8-minute mark he just didn't try at all. He deferred to Wade and stood in a corner until that gimme layup with 13 sec left in the game.

3-time NBA All-Star

Oh come on. 2 of the 5 games of this series have gone to OT, you don't think an 18/8 All Star could've made a difference?

Really? I think it's the fact that they're left with the worst front line rotation in the NBA with Bosh out.

Heat hate has officially reached an all-time low when people start acting like missing your 3rd best player is no big deal.
    I didn't say it wasn't a big deal. All I said is that its hardly a given that they'd be winning. Celtics are a mentally tougher team then Miami and its mentally tougher teams that usually win in a playoff series.