Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-01-2013, 12:35 AM   #271
plowking
greeting earthlings

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Heat @ Spurs GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickernRoller
Please kill yourself....have you watched the Spurs of the 00's? Are you sure of your assessment? I'll give you time to reconsider and pick the right year...

Since you're a Spurs fan....after all..

This is the same type of person that will complain later that the Heat are too stacked. Then they'll complain that the talent discrepancy is huge. Then they'll say its not a weak era when their favorite player is negated for his accomplishments despite negating another player for the same thing.

Its a giant circle of contradictions for Heat haters, and yet actual Heat fans sit here and enjoy the basketball.
plowking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:02 AM   #272
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
So who's won 50 by themselves? no one.

Wade was a proven champion and top 3 player (yes, top 3 NBA in 2010) when Lebron asked to joined.

Wade to this day still accomplished more than Lebron. He has 2 rings, one of them which was led by himself, and not by having a stacked team.
Thought you weren't gonna watch this game?

Fucking faggot.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:09 AM   #273
Legends66NBA7
Dinosaurs live again

Legends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickernRoller
Please kill yourself....have you watched the Spurs of the 00's? Are you sure of your assessment? I'll give you time to reconsider and pick the right year...

Since you're a Spurs fan....after all..

1999 dominant inside duo, veteran roster, great defense. Probably my pick over the Heat, but 2007 isn't far behind.
2003 wouldn't win, even though Duncan was great. Too much inexperience.
2005 probably would not with either, but more experience. Might make things interesting.
2007 pretty good team with veteran roster and the core of the big 3 at it's peak. This team would end up winning too.

So I see 2 teams who would make it competitive and win and 2 teams that wouldn't, IMO.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:15 AM   #274
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big#50
As a true fan of the Spurs
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...3&postcount=16
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:18 AM   #275
Legends66NBA7
Dinosaurs live again

Legends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy

Probably was trolling.

Big#50 should be a clear reference to David Robinson.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:32 AM   #276
Big#50
Great college starter

Big#50 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Probably was trolling.

Big#50 should be a clear reference to David Robinson.
Wasn't trolling. I have been a Lakers fan since 87. First game I ever went to the Lakers killed the Nuggets. I think they scored 150. Can't remember it was 25 years ago. 95 Lakers are my favorite team of all time.
Been A Spurs fan since 89. My mom's hometown. Love the Spurs. Always will. My allegiance is to them. I'm a die hard Spurs fan. But damn I will always love Showtime and The Lake Show.
Big#50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:37 AM   #277
Legends66NBA7
Dinosaurs live again

Quote:
Wasn't trolling. I have been a Lakers fan since 87. First game I ever went to the Lakers killed the Nuggets. I think they scored 150. Can't remember it was 25 years ago. 95 Lakers are my favorite team of all time.
Been A Spurs fan since 89. My mom's hometown. Love the Spurs. Always will. My allegiance is to them. I'm a die hard Spurs fan. But damn I will always love Showtime and The Lake Show.

Understood. ... I thought you only supported the Spurs, but that's pretty cool you support both teams.

While, neither the Spurs and Lakers are my team, their battles in the 00's were fun to watch. Great to be a fan of one or both, really.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:43 AM   #278
Big#50
Great college starter

Big#50 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Understood. ... I thought you only supported the Spurs, but that's pretty cool you support both teams.

While, neither the Spurs and Lakers are my team, their battles in the 00's were fun to watch. Great to be a fan of one or both, really.
They were. I always felt The Spurs were out matched though.
I just don't really post about the Lakers because Kobe Stans are freaking annoying.
Big#50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:45 AM   #279
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar is popular on this boardMr. Jabbar is popular on this boardMr. Jabbar is popular on this boardMr. Jabbar is popular on this board

Game is further proof Lebron shortcutted like no1 ever did, guy has no shame
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:51 AM   #280
Legends66NBA7
Dinosaurs live again

Quote:
They were. I always felt The Spurs were out matched though.
I just don't really post about the Lakers because Kobe Stans are freaking annoying.

Hope they can meet in the first round of the playoffs. Might not be that competitive, but you never know.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:00 AM   #281
Hoopz2332
Local High School Star

Hoopz2332 has an OK reputation so far

Spurs are supposed to be the team to beat Miami? Heatles just got in that azz w/o Bron, Wade and Chalmers. Bosh gave Duncan the business and Tony Parker got shut down by Noriis Cole

Heat = winning the chip this year
Hoopz2332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:12 AM   #282
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopz2332
Spurs are supposed to be the team to beat Miami? Heatles just got in that azz w/o Bron, Wade and Chalmers. Bosh gave Duncan the business and Tony Parker got shut down by Noriis Cole

They still are... But just shows how good miami are.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:28 AM   #283
Greg Oden 50
Banned

Greg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGreg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGreg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopz2332

lol Parker shut down by Norris
Greg Oden 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:29 AM   #284
Greg Oden 50
Banned

Greg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGreg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGreg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
They still are... But just shows how good miami are.

1 lucky win mean nothing
Greg Oden 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:29 AM   #285
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this board

will miami get fined 250k?
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: