Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: "I certainly wouldn't want to be married to somebody that can't win championships"

Quote Originally Posted by DTreats
    Funny thing is that ALL the stories around that time suggest that she actually f-cked Karl. Before the season Kobe and Malone got along great, towards the end Kobe didn't even acknowledge him, I wonder why.

In all seriousness, I'd pay to watch Vanessa ride Karl.
    No they didn't. Reports at the time were that Vanessa and Karl's wife were good friends and as such she thought she had a decent relationship with him, but then while he was rehabbing and in the stands watching a game he hit on her on (some comment about "little Mexican girls") which created the feud Kobe and ended up ending Malone's career.

Default Re: "I certainly wouldn't want to be married to somebody that can't win championships"

Quote Originally Posted by JaggerCommaMick
    It's quite incredible how the blokes at the sports media networks have made 'individuals winning team sport championships' part of the ingrained mindset of the retarded American public.

But then again, Kobe's wife and all his stans are that very base of American retardation. Intelligent people get where they get by using those retards at the bottom as a foot stool.
    you forgot to use "mate" in your incoherent rambling.

Kobe's mentality like when he quit after game 1 of the Dallas series when they got swept?

Kobe's mentality like when he demanded a trade after he looked like a failure three years into the post-Shaq era?

Kobe's mentality like saying "I don't take charges. It's not good for your back."

When the Lakers win? Stans exalt the legend of Kobe.
    When Kobe personally fails? Fans blame the Lakers or just ignore it all together.

Dumb fans who are more concerned with elevating their leader than with the plain truth. The very definition, mates of beta males. Sports fans in general, and especially Kobe stans, are the beta males of society. They'd rather make Kobe look good than make themselves look smart.

Hello, beta males.
    silly, troll. you forgot to use "mate" again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jThrow'd
    Typical Stupid White Boy(Neanderthal). "Our country"?? Oh, the one where you savagely stole and killed millions in order to obtain?? Can someone remind me why racial prejudice is not banned from this board and idiots who perpetuate it??

Mexico/Mexican aint a race.

Why are some chaps too bloody stupid and uptight to realize this?

you can't stop me get these NETS's Avatar

to the (alleged) Aussie talking shit...don't forget there are BOOKS in America, using the "retards at the bottom of society" is pretty much how Australia got settled, correct? They emptied the jails in UK of the dregs of society and shipped them to where you (allegedly) are.

The rugged image of Aussies is partly due to the fact that lot of the settlers were convicts and such.

==============================================

Kobe's ex is not an educated woman. She pretty much graduated high school and then married Kobe, don't think she did anything to educate or improve herself after tying that knot.

I mean, she can do basic division (Kobe's shit divided by 2=her shit) but that's pretty much it.

Dunking on everybody in the park magictricked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by get these NETS
    to the (alleged) Aussie talking shit...don't forget there are BOOKS in America, using the "retards at the bottom of society" is pretty much how Australia got settled, correct? They emptied the jails in UK of the dregs of society and shipped them to where you (allegedly) are.

The rugged image of Aussies is partly due to the fact that lot of the settlers were convicts and such.

Kobe's ex is not an educated woman. She pretty much graduated high school and then married Kobe, don't think she did anything to educate or improve herself after tying that knot.

I mean, she can do basic division (Kobe's shit divided by 2=her shit) but that's pretty much it.
    He's not in Australia. It's Starface. A unemployed actor who lives in Burbank and works at the mall in Glendale selling women's shoes
    Last edited by magictricked; 08-15-2012 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by get these NETS

that dude's just another sock puppet account under a new gimmick, does nothing but troll about kobe. Even in a thread like: "top teams in the east", he'd just randomly bring up kobe.

Banned

Lesson learned: Pre-nuptial Agreement.

ALL athletes must require their wife to sign one. Only reason why Kobe won't divorce this b*tch as she'll get 50% or more of his fortune (see: Tigger Woods).

Saw a basketball once

Mexico/Mexican aint a race.

Why are some chaps too bloody stupid and uptight to realize this?
    Why are some chaps too doggone dumb and uptight to realize that making assumptions are just plain ignorant??

Did I say Mexico/Mexican was a race?? Huh? Huh? NO! I was referring to this board in general. That's why I said "group of people" in the latter post. PAY ATTENTION!!!

I've been a member for less than a week and can't believe the ignorance being spewed throughout ISH.
    Last edited by jThrow'd; 08-15-2012 at 03:09 PM.

you can't stop me get these NETS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by magictricked
    He's not in Australia. It's Starface. A unemployed wanna be actor who lives in Burbank and works at the mall in Glendale selling women's shoes
    wait..so he's using the Method and pretending to be an Aussie for a role he's auditioning for?

that's NOT a knife..THERE that's a Knife

HoeBe

Learning to shoot layups Knickerlem's Avatar

DemandingBe

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    No they didn't. Reports at the time were that Vanessa and Karl's wife were good friends and as such she thought she had a decent relationship with him, but then while he was rehabbing and in the stands watching a game he hit on her on (some comment about "little Mexican girls") which created the feud Kobe and ended up ending Malone's career.
    "Allegedly.. I mean i doubt either one of us was in the locker room in 2004, nor do we know or have ever met either of the parties involved nor anybody that is even remotely affiliated with those individuals.

Also link? I came into this thread expecting a bunch of sexist jokes if the quote was actually true, i wasn't disappointed.

she has a point. She's family oriented. at least winning those championships can make up for all the times Kobe f**ked jessica burciaga. although Kobe is the winner with either one.

Quote Originally Posted by jThrow'd
    Typical Stupid White Boy(Neanderthal). "Our country"?? Oh, the one where you savagely stole and killed millions in order to obtain?? Can someone remind me why racial prejudice is not banned from this board and idiots who perpetuate it??
    You understand that when you look at Earth from space, those border lines and colors on globes and map aren't really there, right?

The world didn't come with predetermined portions of land. Borders exist because every area of land was taken by force. How the fck do you think "Mexicans" inhabited those former parts of Mexico in the first place? The same way the American's did. They took it by force from the people who were there before them.