Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Barkley: Lakers 4th best team in CA, lucky the Sparks aint playing or they'd be 5th

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Barkley
    Charles Barkley: "The #Lakers are the fourth-best team in California. They lucky the Sparks ain't playing, they'd be the fifth." #TNTNBA

https://twitter.com/gwashburnglobe/s...46856365756420

Good High School Starter

Default Re: Barkley: Lakers 4th best team in CA, lucky the Sparks aint playing or they'd be 5th

Lakers will surprise people this year.
    They are a dark horse.

Default Re: Barkley: Lakers 4th best team in CA, lucky the Sparks aint playing or they'd be 5th

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

I swear, Barkley has to be one of the funniest guys on earth, every time I watch him on inside the NBA he always makes me laugh.

I rep Lakers!

Lakers are just an easy punching bag right now. People act like we don't have a nice young core and a team that will only get better has the season goes on. I would take my Lakers over many other teams in the league right now and people still always talk about how bad we are

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    Lakers are just an easy punching bag right now. People act like we don't have a nice young core and a team that will only get better has the season goes on. I would take my Lakers over many other teams in the league right now and people still always talk about how bad we are
    Name them.

I want the Lakers to be good just as much as anyone else, and no matter how nice some of their young players are, let's not pretend like they aren't garbage. They're better than last year, sure, but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    I want the Lakers to be good just as much as anyone else, and no matter how nice some of their young players are, let's not pretend like they aren't garbage. They're better than last year, sure, but that's about it.

we're going to act like the Dwightmare Lakers weren't great for the league?

I rep Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by Sportal
    Name them.
    Celtics, Portland, Knicks, Nets, 76ers, Nuggets, Mavs + other teams that are treadmill teams right now (making the playoffs but no ring in sight...ex Raptors)

Things are will start to come together for us this year, we have good young players + some solid vets if we can make the playoffs we will be in a good place to put our massive cap space to use.

LOL Barkley is SO funny , for a guy that didn't win a fkn ring that is.

Damn.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Remember when Barkley won a ring? No, I don't either.

The Lakers are going to battle it out with Portland and Denver for worst team in the West honors this season.

Them being the worst team in CA is a given.

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    Celtics, Portland, Knicks, Nets, 76ers, Nuggets, Mavs + other teams that are treadmill teams right now (making the playoffs but no ring in sight...ex Raptors)

Things are will start to come together for us this year, we have good young players + some solid vets if we can make the playoffs we will be in a good place to put our massive cap space to use.
    You would take the Lakers over the Celtics?

Kind of expected really. He wanted some opening night attention