Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Default Lebron believes Durant will surpass KAJ as all time leading scorer.

"His ability to score the ball is obviously up there with the greatest to ever play," James said. "I know that's not in his memory bank right now, him trying to help the team get better and better, but long term he definitely can challenge that."

The two have played against each other 14 times during the regular season, with James' team winning 11 times. In those games, he is averaging 29.3 points on 52.8 percent shooting, 6.4 rebounds, 6.5 assists and 2.2 steals against Durant's 29.4 points on 48.6 percent shooting, 6.6 rebounds, 3.6 assists and 1.4 steals.

"You guys know me -- I've always loved playing against the best, the best guys in our league, but it's never about that," James said. "That's more of a fan perspective. Fans like to see those matchups. I mean, I like to compete against the best teams, and they're one of the best teams. That's what means more to me than anything."

"He's a 7-footer with 6-foot ballhandling skills and a jump shot," James said after a Cleveland Cavaliers shootaround Thursday morning in preparation for a game against Durant's Oklahoma City Thunder on Thursday night. "And athleticism. It's never been done in our league. Never had a guy that's 7 foot, can jump like that, can shoot like that, handle the ball like that. So it sets him apart."
    Last edited by VengefulAngel; 12-17-2015 at 06:37 PM.

Default Re: Lebron believes Durant will surpass KAJ as all time leading scorer.

not once did he say that

he said he would challenge him for it but he never said he thought it would happen

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

LeBron also believed he was going to win 7+ championships in a row...

Serious playground baller Donkey4trading's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VengefulAngel

"You guys know me -- I've always loved teaming up with the best, the best guys in our league." James said.

that honesty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    LeBron also believed he was going to win 7+ championships in a row...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by VengefulAngel
    "His ability to score the ball is obviously up there with the greatest to ever play," James said. "I know that's not in his memory bank right now, him trying to help the team get better and better, but long term he definitely can challenge that."

The two have played against each other 14 times during the regular season, with James' team winning 11 times. In those games, he is averaging 29.3 points on 52.8 percent shooting, 6.4 rebounds, 6.5 assists and 2.2 steals against Durant's 29.4 points on 48.6 percent shooting, 6.6 rebounds, 3.6 assists and 1.4 steals.

"You guys know me -- I've always loved playing against the best, the best guys in our league, but it's never about that," James said. "That's more of a fan perspective. Fans like to see those matchups. I mean, I like to compete against the best teams, and they're one of the best teams. That's what means more to me than anything."

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

King Thickness paying his respects to King Kev.

Best players in the world.

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge

Banned

24 points on 14 shots last night, efficient and dominant.

Looks like he's trying to recruit Durant. #LebronNeedsMoreHelp

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

Durant before the injury had a shot. He has no shot, now. People just don't understand the longevity and health.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
    Durant before the injury had a shot. He has no shot, now. People just don't understand the longevity and health.
    Jordan had a similar foot injury in 85, and still scored 30+k career points, brah.

Durant = Jordan

Mind = Blown

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

Jordan had a similar foot injury in 85, and still scored 30+k career points, brah.

Durant = Jordan

Mind = Blown
    Jordan did not have a similar injury. And Jordan averaged 5 PPG for his career more than Durant. Durant's injury happened while he was at his peak and prime.

It will effect him later.

He may still score 30,000 but he is not reaching 38,000.... that is an extra 4-5 years....

3-time NBA All-Star

and this is why bran joined wade coz he loves playing with the best

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

poor old Kev's body will fall apart in a few seasons unfortunately