Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default A few questions for the right wing toughie crew

Was Ted Cruz's move last night alpha?

Did he assert himself as a carrier of massive balls?

Are you hurt because he didn't toe the line and support the Donald?

Real conflict of alphaness in my opinion here and I am curious of the view inside the bubble...

thanks
    (BTW, please refrain from calling me a liberal pu$$y, the strawman attacks are below you now, you right wing toughies are strong, independent, job creating earners and are too busy with your empires to cast aspersions on someone sincerely asking questions...cheers!)

Default Re: A few questions for the right wing toughie crew

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

Real conflict of alphaness in my opinion here and I am curious of the view inside the bubble...

thanks
    (BTW, please refrain from calling me a liberal pu$$y, the strawman attacks are below you now, you right wing toughies are strong, independent, job creating earners and are too busy with your empires to cast aspersions on someone sincerely asking questions...cheers!)
    Actually, since Trump read his speech two hours before he went on, and thus knew he wasn't going to endorse him, and still let him speak...

Says a lot to me.

Glad that Cruz didn't sell out. Glad that Trump allowed him to speak anyway.

On the flip side, I remember when Trump was hesitant to sign the agreement during the first Republican debate to support the eventual Republican candidate and everyone booed him, but now... Now Cruz and Kasich, despite signing the agreement, haven't been true to their word.

Now everyone is seeing it.

“Senator Cruz was a little surprised by the depth of the boos,” the source said. “Donors have been emailing, declaring that he’s dead, that it’s the end of his political career.
    Lolololol. Should have thought of that before you signed the agreement.

Trump wins again.
    Last edited by UK2K; 07-21-2016 at 08:26 AM.

Banned

Ted Cruz remained true to himself and did what he felt was right.

Trump read his speech previously and allowed Ted to have his moment in the sun because he knew Ted didn't have the support Ted thought he had. Trump knew Ted would get booed, and Trumps enemy getting roundly booed would make Trump look better by contrast.

Trump likely knew that Ted's career would be ruined by this speech. All the same, I am happy he did not censor and block the speech from happening, like Hillary Clinton would likely do if Bernie tried to pull a move like this on her.

It's all very simple to understand.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

thanks

Exactly. So let's talk as mutually invested citizens of society and leaders of our community about the issues, rather than obsess every word and gesture of a bunch of guys in a pomped up pageant to win a grandiose job title.

Let's talk amongst ourselves about the issues that concern us, as real men should do.

Where would you like to start?

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Ted Cruz remained true to himself and did what he felt was right.

Trump read his speech previously and allowed Ted to have his moment in the sun because he knew Ted didn't have the support Ted thought he had. Trump knew Ted would get booed, and Trumps enemy getting roundly booed would make Trump look better by contrast.

Trump likely knew that Ted's career would be ruined by this speech. All the same, I am happy he did not censor and block the speech from happening, like Hillary Clinton would likely do if Bernie tried to pull a move like this on her.

It's all very simple to understand.

Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Exactly. So let's talk as mutually invested citizens of society and leaders of our community about the issues, rather than obsess every word and gesture of a bunch of guys in a pomped up pageant to win a grandiose job title.

Let's talk amongst ourselves about the issues that concern us, as real men should do.

Where would you like to start?
    and that's where the conversation ends

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

If Trump loses, which I assume he most likely will, Cruz wins.

If Trump wins and does a terrible job as president which is possible, Cruz wins.

Alpha Cruz

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13

If Trump wins and does a terrible job as president which is possible, Cruz wins.
    If Trump loses, Cruz loses.

If Trump wins and does a terrible job as president which is possible, Cruz still loses.

He essentially shot himself in the foot last night. I have seen nothing but negative comments about his speech. What minority backing of the Republican base he had is all but dissolved. Even Texas delegates were booing him last night.

Trump read his speech beforehand and let him speak anyway because he knew he was shooting himself in the foot.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

i see it as Cruz gets to tell his constituents after this great Trump experiment fails:

"I was right about Trump, and I never sold my soul to GOP, I stood up for what I believed in".

i see it as Cruz gets to tell his constituents after this great Trump experiment fails:

"I was right about Trump, and I never sold my soul to GOP, I stood up for what I believed in".
    Let the Trumpturds have their moment.

It'll all come crashing down on them soon enough and Cruz will be there to say "I told you so"...

Last edited by TheMan; 07-21-2016 at 08:10 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Let the Trumpturds have their moment.

It'll all come crashing down on soon enough and Cruz will be there to say "I told you so"...

Cruz deserves props. Trump insulted his honor and his wife. He did the right thing as a man, but the wrong thing as a politician.

He took a chance, threw a hail mary, and failed.

At least he tried. Most people wouldn't have done that.

All the same, any hope he has of ever being elected for anything again is over.

At least he went out with his honor somewhat intact.

Cruz apparently doesn't understand that most of the #NeverTrump crowd that rallied behind him in the later primaries are neocons and not Cruz's "principled conservatives".

They hate Cruz almost as much as Trump and they will not have his back in 2020.

Trump let Cruz hang himself and he did so with gusto.

Ted knew he ****ed up the moment Trump walked into the stands and all the boes aimed at Ted turned into cheers for Trump. When you look at videos from the floor you can see pretty much everyone turn their back on Cruz. He got castrated by the ultimate alpha on live TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Cruz deserves props. Trump insulted his honor and his wife. He did the right thing as a man, but the wrong thing as a politician.

He took a chance, threw a hail mary, and failed.

At least he tried. Most people wouldn't have done that.

All the same, any hope he has of ever being elected for anything again is over.

At least he went out with his honor somewhat intact.
    You are nearsighted if you can't see that he's betting Trump loses badly.

It's actually a great move politically, he'd look like a schmuck endorsing Trump after all the bad blood between them at the latter part of the primary.

If Trump loses, the Trump supporters are purged from the party and he could claim he didn't sell out and he's the real deal conservative.

That some Michael Corleone shit there