Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: Barkley: Top to Bottom, today's league is the strongest its ever been

Gotta love how objective Barkley is. Dude isn't butthurt like most of these old players often are.

Default Re: Barkley: Top to Bottom, today's league is the strongest its ever been

April 4, 2011

Charles Barkley To Dan Patrick: “The NBA Sucks Right Now”

“The draft is designed for bad teams to get better, not to draft somebody who might be good in five years…Look at the NBA. We have a lot of bad teams, a lot of bad teams. They’re supposed to get someone who can help them, not a project. And that’s why the NBA sucks right now.”

February 1, 2012

Charles Barkley Is "Embarrassed" By The State Of The NBA

"As a NBA fan I want to apologize to the fans, I cannot believe how bad the NBA is right now, I'm a fan first and foremost, watching the NBA right now I'm embarrassed about the product we're putting out there right now. It's no fun for me to watch these games, I feel bad for the fans. There are probably ten teams worth watching on a nightly basis. They have all these built in excuse about it's the lockout. Let me tell you something if these teams played once a week they would still suck. You watch one of these teams and they rested for a week they would still suck."

March 24, 2014

Charles Barkley says the NBA “sucks”

"Clearly, the NBA sucks right now," Barkley said at a Tuesday event prior to his on-air comments. "The NBA is the worst it's ever been. I feel bad for the fans because they are not getting a quality product. All the players are making a lot of money but these fans are not getting quality basketball."
    Last edited by PHILA; 11-17-2014 at 04:32 PM.