Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default ​James Harden - "I'm the best all-around basketball player in the NBA"

NBA Superstar

Default Re: ​James Harden - "I'm the best all-around basketball player in the NBA"

Agreed with his follow up points, but he thinks he's the best....

Default Re: ​James Harden - "I'm the best all-around basketball player in the NBA"

Minus the defense and he's one of the best all-around players, but that can't happen because in basketball playing defense is extremely important.

IMO the best all-around bball player is LeBron.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Minus the defense and he'd be one of the best all-around players, but of course in basketball playing defense is extremely important.

Surely you are trolling?

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Dat confidence.

NBA Superstar

His rebounding and defense last year was too far off for him to carry that title. His playmaking even got quite a bit worse as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Surely you are trolling?
    Trolling by saying LeBron is the best or one of the best all-around players? Are you out of your damn mind? You really are stupid, John.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    His rebounding and defense last year was too far off for him to carry that title. His playmaking even got quite a bit worse as well.
    True but he's still capable of putting up around 27/7/6 or 26/6/6. Still a good all-around player.

Trolling by saying LeBron is the best or one of the best all-around players? Are you out of your damn mind? You really are stupid, John.
    Smook trying to be funny

NBA Superstar

True but he's still capable of putting up around 27/7/6 or 26/6/6. Still a good all-around player.
    Yea but why not go with someone who could put up say, 32/7/6

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Smook trying to be funny
    Trying to be funny?

Yeah, you're definitely stupid.

Yea but why not go with someone who could put up say, 32/7/6
    KD could be the best all-around player next season, no doubt. He averaged 32/7/5 last year, so I don't see why he can't up his playmaking skills a little bit next year.

NBA Superstar

KD could be the best all-around player next season, no doubt. He averaged 32/7/5 last year, so I don't see why he can't up his playmaking skills a little bit next year.
    Sefolosha, Fisher, and Butler are gone. Adams will likely start, the talented young guys will get more burn, and we got Anthony Morrow who hits 3's at an insane clip.

Durant will easily average 6 assists per game next year.

Harden is one of the best all round players. Unless he has to play defense, pass, rebound or lead his team

Sefolosha, Fisher, and Butler are gone. Adams will likely start, the talented young guys will get more burn, and we got Anthony Morrow who hits 3's at an insane clip.

Durant will easily average 6 assists per game next year.
    I'm going for a 30/7/6 statline for KD next season