Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Twitter Reaction to Paul George. Its good to see a brotherhood in NBA

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    I love how hashtagging has replaced any attempts at coherent thought in society
    Go to any college campus.

People are all just staring at their phones.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: Twitter Reaction to Paul George. Its good to see a brotherhood in NBA

Quote Originally Posted by Rodmantheman
    not that serious the man will heal.
    Definitely. I mean, his legged just snapped in half. It's not THAT serious.

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

so many assholes on twitter right now.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Really? He brings it up every chance he gets.

That comment wasnt particularly out there though.
    I don't follow his twitter, maybe ... Not out there per se, but why the praying for peace line? It made no sense in the specific continuity about Paul George. I think KD comes off REALLY phony.

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Definitely. I mean, his legged just snapped in half. It's not THAT serious.

I was talking about you talking about being light headed you're a pansy if that makes you almost faint.

Really? He brings it up every chance he gets.

That comment wasnt particularly out there though.
    lol how did you accumulate all those negs?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodmantheman
    I was talking about you talking about being light headed you're a pansy if that makes you almost faint.
    Another clown on here. Sick fukk. Get some help.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    LeBron: Man just landed and got a message about @Paul_George24. Made me immediately sick to my stomach!! Praying for u a speedy recovery homie!!!
    Kevin Durant: God bless u my brother @Paul_George24. Im hurt, praying for you. Praying for peace. Praying that God heals you in a supernatural way.
    Kevin Ware: Minor setback for a major comeback PG.
    Roy Hibbert: Wtf
    Skip Bayless: HATE seeing Paul George get hurt in Team USA scrimmage. Hope it's not as bad as it looks, because it looks bad. God bless him.
    Kevin Love: Prayers for Paul George
    Paul Pierce: My Prayers go out Paul George hurts me so bad seeing my Nba brothers go down on major injury pray for a speedy recovery
    Damian Lillard: Prayers up for @Paul_George24 .Everyone take a minute and say a prayer or send some words of encouragement to him. He will come back strong.
    Steve Nash: Sick to my stomach for Paul George. He's tough as nails though. He'll be back big time.
    Chandler Parsons: Everybody say your prayers for @Paul_George24 and his family. He will come back stronger from this. #USA
    Houston Rockets: Best of luck @Paul_George24. Wishing you a speed recovery. #TeamUSA
    LA Clippers: Our thoughts are with you @Paul_George24 #OneFamily
    DeAndre Jordan: Sending prayers of a healthy and speedy recovery for my brother @Paul_George24! We are all here for you P.
    Steph Curry: Pray for PG and his family! Pray for the Doctors overseeing his recovery and that he comes back stronger than before. #USA
    John Wall: Everybody pray for my bro @Paul_George24 and wish him a speedy recovery...Luv ya bro !!
    Jason Jones: Folks are crazy. They see Paul George's injury and their first post is "I guess they should have kept Lance"
    Blake Griffin: Prayers up to @Paul_George24 hate to see that happen to anyone.
    Andre Iguodala: Prayers for my man Paul George
    Joel Embiid: Dang just learned about the injury. PRAYERS
    Dwight Howard: Thoughts and prayers going out to @Paul_George24. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
    Pacers: Statement from Larry Bird about Paul George
    Reggie Miller: Just got home and watched the Paul George highlight, kid hang in there, always light at the end of any dark tunnel!! #GetWell #Pacers4Life
    DeMar DeRozan: Prayers go out to my bro @Paul_George24 & his family. Sad day!
    Shaun Livingston: I know people are in shock from Paul George's injury. He will be able to bounce back bc he has a warrior mentality.
    Victor Oladipo: Man just landed in Orlando and heard what happen to my big bro @Paul_George24 you will come back even stronger fam praying for you bro.
    Corey Brewer: Just Like My Football Injury Freak Accident. Same With Paul George Freak Accident. God Is With Us Both. Everything Happens For A Reason.
    James Harden: Prayers go out to @Paul_George24 and his family! Keep ya head up G!
    Cleveland Cavaliers: Our thoughts go out to @Paul_George24 and we wish you a fast recovery. #AllForOne
    Harrison Barnes: Prayers for @Paul_George24 and a speedy recovery
    JR Smith: Thinking bout my bro #PG
    Jamal Crawford: Praying for Paul George..
    Jeff Teague: That stuff is crazy man I hate to see anyone get hurt but pg the ultimate competitor and a real cool dude it messed me up
    Mario Chalmers: Prayers go up to my homie @Paul_George24. We prayin for u bra. Hate to see athletes get hurt
    Isaiah Thomas: Prayers out 2 Paul George!! Hate to see stuff like that happen smh
    Dwyane Wade: Praying for @Paul_George24 for not only the player he is but the person he is. Injuries are thee toughest part of sports
    DeMarcus Cousins: Prayers pout to Paul George and his family. Stay strong brother
    Tracy McGrady:Man I hate to see that happen to my man PG. Get well soon bro.

It's warm to see so many nba players are showing love to PG.

Source Reddit
    I'm sorry about the injury, PG. Get well soon. But, @HIBBERT

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    I don't follow his twitter, maybe ... Not out there per se, but why the praying for peace line? It made no sense in the specific continuity about Paul George. I think KD comes off REALLY phony.
    It's not just his twitter. He has always been religious from tattoos to nickname choosing.

He was talking about inner peace. Comment seemed fine if you saw how distraught people where.

Forget basketball. I hope the leg is repairable for walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    lol how did you accumulate all those negs?
    ISH idiots.

Paul George ✔ @Paul_George24
    Follow
    Thanks everybody for the love and support.. I'll be ok and be back better than ever!!! Love y'all!! #YoungTrece
    12:09 AM - 2 Aug 2014

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Paul George ✔ @Paul_George24
    Follow
    Thanks everybody for the love and support.. I'll be ok and be back better than ever!!! Love y'all!! #YoungTrece
    12:09 AM - 2 Aug 2014

lol @ Hibbert

It's not just his twitter. He has always been religious from tattoos to nickname choosing.

He was talking about inner peace. Comment seemed fine if you saw how distraught people where.
    You're not educating me on anything I don't already know, it still seemed off ... and self serving "look at me I'm a jesus freak" with the whole praying for peace line. It being about inner peace is reaching. And the "supernatural healing" bit ... just OD to me.

Dunking on everybody in the park MavsPoke's Avatar

Great post OP. Thanks for posting that.