Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: A little drama between Lebron and TThompson at the end of the half

did espn turn heel on bran bran..they completely dog shit on him on sportscenter highlights

3-time NBA All-Star

nobody respects bran. LOL I wouldnt too. Betas are weak so why should I? Its over for cleveland if this is their leader. At least miami had a winner in pat

Quote Originally Posted by MEB2kDeez
    Thompson always has this "I'm lost and hungry" look on his face
    GOAT avy, man.

Local High School Star Monta Ellis MVP's Avatar

Many of you know I am a huge Pacers fan but also a fan of the Cavaliers as well. This troubles me greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta Ellis MVP
    Many of you know I am a huge Pacers fan but also a fan of the Cavaliers as well. This troubles me greatly.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    "Bran" is easily one of the best leaders in the game, and the writing is on the wall and the proof is right in front of us...Mo Williams, James Jones, and Illgauskas have each followed him around the league. Ray Allen was also contemplating coming back to the NBA to specifically play with Lebron James. Not much more needs to be said.

LOL at this thread...read that Tristan quote then get back to us

Awww, sooo cute!

did ESPN teach you that? Where was he a great leader, was it getting punked by Boston? Abandoning Cleveland? Letting Wade Alpha Dog? Disappearing against the Mavs? Getting bailed out by Ray? Fleeing Miami? Ruining Cleveland's future for a lose in the Finals now agenda? Scapegoating coaches? or when players shake off his disses?

I am genuinely curious, please enlighten me.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    Great job by Kyrie defusing the situation.

Few notes here.

1-TT walks away from Bran and doesn't look back. This is clear body language indicating people aren't trying to hear it from Bran.

2-when they congress at the other end, TT has his back to Bran the whole time and only looks at Kyrie. Not good for Bran's leadership.

3-You shouldn't shit on the guys in the trenches, the guys who work hard and do the dirty work so you can be a glory hound. Great players shit on the gunner types, but never the guys in the trenches.

Bran really, after all these years, still doesn't get it.
    You clearly didn't watch the whole thing. All three of them stopped at the other end of the court and kept talking until it was resolved, and nobody was ignoring anybody.

Kyrie taking leadership of the team the way it should be done. With positive energy and an extended hand for support.

Lebron out there looking like team cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Kyrie taking leadership of the team the way it should be done. With positive energy and an extended hand for support.

Lebron out there looking like team cancer.
    Very reminiscent of the West/Wilt days.

The little guy the more alpha of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    You should've waited longer than 3 mins to bump your alt. I've found that the sweet spot between retaining interest and maximizing visibility is usually 2 hours. You're welcome.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    Awww, sooo cute!

did ESPN teach you that? Where was he a great leader, was it getting punked by Boston? Abandoning Cleveland? Letting Wade Alpha Dog? Disappearing against the Mavs? Getting bailed out by Ray? Fleeing Miami? Ruining Cleveland's future for a lose in the Finals now agenda? Scapegoating coaches? or when players shake off his disses?

I am genuinely curious, please enlighten me.
    All that BS is one sided..."getting bailed out by Ray Allen"...lol, he had just had a GOAT 4th quarter prior to that and HE was the one bailed out by a 3 point shot from somebody who was signed by Miami specifically to make 3 pointers? Sounds more like Miami got bailed out by an insane Lebron no headband 4th quarter.

And most of that sh*t you wrote isn't even relevant here, where apparently we are trying to find out if Lebron's a good leader and people like playing with him.

And there is no better evidence that people like playing with him than players literally signing somewhere just to play with him. I don't recall that ever happening to a player like it did with Lebron. Illgauskas, James Jones, and Mike Miller all followed him to his new teams. I've never seen that before in my life and neither have you.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldWarriors
    Coach Lue nowhere to be seen.
    Dude don't realize that no matter what he does, he's always gonna be known as that guy who was made to look like a b1tch when AI stepped over him.

Lebron couldn't lead a horse to water. 6 tries, 2 wins. That's not leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    Dude don't realize that no matter what he does, he's always gonna be known as that guy who was made to look like a b1tch when AI stepped over him.

Lebron couldn't lead a horse to water. 6 tries, 2 wins. That's not leadership.
    7 tries. 2 Finals MVP's. That's not leadership either. It's called being part of the show. It's ok tho because he did receive 3 supporting actor nods.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    7 tries. 2 Finals MVP's. That's not leadership either. It's called being part of the show. It's ok tho because he did receive 3 supporting actor nods.
    Wow

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri

OUCH!!!