Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Lebron made Kyrie irving a less popular player than kyle lowry and love into a bum

Kyrie goes from this

to this

kevin love went from this

to this

and by that i mean hes invisible because of lebron

superstars to role players

unreal

even the fans turned on them

now if the cavs make the finals espn will say "HE MADE IT WITH NO ALLSTARS!"

lol lebrons plan is to kill off his star teammates careers and make them just good enough to elevate his own individual status during a regular season to give the perception that hes the most valuable player

thats all lebron ever really cared about. dude shrugs off finals losses like theyre nothing... but he gets noticeably upset when the media says someone else is MVP

Default Re: Lebron made Kyrie irving a less popular player than kyle lowry and love into a bum

Remember Wade and Bosh's numbers when Lebeta played with them?

Significantly declined

Default Re: Lebron made Kyrie irving a less popular player than kyle lowry and love into a bum

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    Remember Wade and Bosh's numbers when Lebeta played with them?

Significantly declined
    Ledecline he makes everyone decline. He is starting to feel the Karma of declination with his recent decline/

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

To be fair, Kyrie was hurt and Canada made a big push for Lowry since the game is in Toronto.

Love just sucks.

Are you suggesting that lebron was among the coaches that made the decision for all-star roster spots?

Please explain why kyrie and love deserved to be all-stars this year and which players they should have replaced.

Your simplistic retard-level thinking is on full display yet again.

LeBron is like a bizzaro version of the monstars. Guy robs the superstar talent of his teammates yet STILL has a broken jumpshot

Footage shows Iman Shumpert clearly losing his 'powers', however Iguodala emerges from nowhere and zaps LeBron en route to a Finals MVP.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Are you suggesting that lebron was among the coaches that made the decision for all-star roster spots?

Please explain why kyrie and love deserved to be all-stars this year and which players they should have replaced.

Your simplistic retard-level thinking is on full display yet again.

where did i say either guy deserved to be allstars

i said lebron turned them into bums

and they cant even get the popular vote over guys like lowry lol

i'm a raptor fan and love the guy. but common.. irving was an allstar mvp.. youd think he'd have more fans

that usually generates a fallowing by the youth of today/tomorrow

i remember when kobe had that huge game in 1998. i was hooked. and he didnt even win mvp

lebron basically obliterated his hype

BU BU BU he makes everyone better. A real leader like Kobe knows how to co-exist and change his game around to make everyone better.

I.E - 2010 run
    I.E - when Nash and Dwight came
    I.E - Frobe

carries their inexperienced team to the finals in their first year. they don't even play due to injuries -----> "robbed them of their talent"

carries them to two championships in 4 years making them repeat champions. they don't put up the same numbers they would put up as 1st options on mediocre teams -----> "robbed them of their talent"

makes perfect sense

Cancer

carries their inexperienced team to the finals in their first year. they don't even play due to injuries -----> "robbed them of their talent"
    Damn. The Leastern Conference has finally made posters immune to their garbage state.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    where did i say either guy deserved to be allstars

i said lebron turned them into bums

and they cant even get the popular vote over guys like lowry lol

i'm a raptor fan and love the guy. but common.. irving was an allstar mvp.. youd think he'd have more fans

that usually generates a fallowing by the youth of today/tomorrow

i remember when kobe had that huge game in 1998. i was hooked. and he didnt even win mvp

lebron basically obliterated his hype
    Did lebron injure kyrie himself? Did he encourage canadians to vote for lowry en masse? Is he responsible for kevin love having a mediocre season and being somewhat overrated in the first place?

You kobe stans have always been unreasonable because you want oh-so desperately for lebron to fail so kobe can be considered a better player. Lebron can go 2-10 and he will still be a better player. That is just a fact.

Lol @ LeBron being ranked higher than Kobe. Bran going 2/10 means he gets bumped to top 40-50 players of all time, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Damn. The Leastern Conference has finally made posters immune to their garbage state.
    So playing against a 60 win team with 4 all stars is easy,

but playing against every team with a key player injured is tough?

Kobetards gone tard.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Ok. The fact of the matter is that he still carried them without love and with a hobbled kyrie.