Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: My 12 Most Defining Miami Heat Games Since The Big 3 Era Began (PART 1)

LeBron's game 6 was 2012 idiot.

Lebron of ISH

Default Re: My 12 Most Defining Miami Heat Games Since The Big 3 Era Began (PART 1)

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    LeBron's game 6 was 2012 idiot.
    Oh lol my bad. A comment right above your's mentioned Ray Allen's shot then when I read game 6 I thought of that. Your still bitch made though

TylerOO getting snubbed by fellow LeDickriders. Good stuff. Time to leave the forum Tyler, you're the new tazb.

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    6. Born to Flop: A New Level

After losing his chances at a 3-peat as the league's MVP, LeBron decided to take his game to a whole new level. A level that no former 2-time MVP winners or superstars has ever done before. He want to be crown as the King of Flops. His first victim was none other than the man who stole his MVP that year, Derrick Rose, during Game 5 of the 2011 Eastern Conference Championship series. It was the start of the a new era, the birth of the LeBronning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwQoGsv_eFE
    :

Serious playground baller

great write up and list so far

Banned

Thanks guys (well most of you anyway). Part 2 will probably be up tomorrow, and hopefully Part 3 will be the end of season with a happy ending

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

number 3 still hurts

I like the idea of this thread. People should do that for other teams.

What about Game 2 VS Dallas? It's obviously a defining - if not THE defining - Mavs game, but I would argue it's also one of the defining Heat games. It's when they lost the series both tactically and psychologically, and it displayed all the flaws the team would eventually have to get rid of to win the championship: arrogant taunting followed by an epic collapse, no offense down the stretch, coordination problems between Wade and LeBron...

great thread

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    TylerOO getting snubbed by fellow LeDickriders. Good stuff. Time to leave the forum Tyler, you're the new tazb.
    I'll never leave.

i only see one defining game for the Miami big 3. and that was the game Dallas beat them to claim the 2011 championship. everything else were just phases.

anyway, you forgot bumpgate. it has to be in here somewhere. as well as the players only meeting, and the game that started their 27 win streak.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Nice

A good thread for a legendary team.

defining the heat

great thread idea fgt

Future negged.

Banned

Great thread ignore the haters